Hulda Clark Cleanses

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Views: 2,583
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,975,984

Edited

Hello everyone,
I wanted to give you all some insight into why I've been so quiet lately. Not only is my household more hectic again, but I've had some surprises on the business front that I've been having to deal with as well, especially since my business helps to pay the household bills.
If you take a quick look at my ebay "About Me" page, I describe a bit of what it is I'm doing and what I'm dealing with. What I don't say is that, my Etsy store was taken down by new Etsy policy (the new Etsy Marketplace Integrity Committee) and I was given a warning by eBay to change my listings or be suspended.
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=greenfroggallery

Simply because I was selling aromatherapy products that offer benefits to a human being. By advertising benefits at any level to a human being, these same aromatherapy products and essential oils are now codified as "drugs" and regulated by the FDA. No FDA approval, no selling them as products that benefit a human being (or pets, by the way).
Yes, you read that right. But that's no longer allowed under new FDA rulings. The rules on the FDA website show that the articles describing these rulings in question were placed there in the year 2000, but I know for a fact that the wording has been changed much more recently.
I did deep research into what regulations there were that I had to follow in order to sell these products legally (including labeling and advertising), and I followed those regulations to a "T" before even beginning to sell on eBay.
I did not realize that those rulings had changed and my store was taken down on Etsy as a result and I am having to change all of my listings (and labels) in order to continue selling on eBay. In fact, those same changes need to happen on my regular website or I run the risk of being shut down by federal regulators there, too.
You may be interested to know that these new federal regulations were put into place by an organization called the Codex Allimentarius, a non-U.S. based organization that since 2004, has instituted world health rulings and regulations that were put into law in the U.S. and funded by global pharmaceutical companies.

Here is a website that gives information about the Codex Alimentarius and why it is important to all of us:

http://www.healthfreedomusa.org/?page_id=155

Some of you might also be aware that eBay has prohibited the sale of all Reiki attunements and healings beginning the end of this month and that all sellers selling any services or items with Pagan/Wiccan roots are also being banned from eBay. They are also being pulled off of Amazon, those that could get in there in the first place. Amazon always made it quite hard to sell those types of things, but now the hammer is falling there, too. There are few places left.

The future has arrived.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)