CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: internet addiction survey

Sylvette Views: 4,464
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,973,499

Re: internet addiction survey

Within Man's existence, the internet is a relatively new dynamic of communication. "Internet addiction" applies equally well to those seeking information for purposes of learning, as it does to belligerent disturbers (trolls) in "chat rooms". Accordingly, the term "internet addict" itself requires further refinement to distinguish those seeking to learn, from those who are disruptive to learning, for each may be an "internet addict" I am an internet addict, but only to the extent that I gain from the experience, when I do, I naturally want to read more. If anyone exists who wants to label me as "internet addict" because of my desire to learn, such people need to find better things to do than concern themselves with labeling others who merely find the screen an easier to use method than paper pages in a book.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)