CureZone   Log On   Join
WF - Fast finished - 33 out of 39 days

AnneV Views: 3,449
Published: 12 y

WF - Fast finished - 33 out of 39 days

Hi All,

I decided, yesterday was my last day of the fast. I thought I would be able to keep up with 3/1 plan but it was just too much to bear. Actually, I had a feeling a few times as if I will faint (fortunately I didn't) but I realized it doesn't make any sense pushing my limits any further.

I lost total of 46 pounds. According to the (US) charts I'm still overweight 15 pounds, which is not bad, although, personally would like to lose 30 - 35 more. However, at this moment I feel as if I'm a model.

I definitely gained confidence about my eating, and everything related to food. It looks and feel very easy to say NO to junk or overeating (can't recall why was I doing that on the first place), it looks so long time ago.

Depression is behind me in a sense that the way of solving the issues in my life (through food) is behind me as well. At this point, I'm rather looking forward to new challenges than being afraid of them. No doubt, so far, this was a life changing experience.

I want to thank you all for your support and comments (hm, sounds like Oscar speech), but I do feel on the top of the World --after 40 miles marathon. The simple truth is I would not pull through without this Forum and your help.

Wish you all best
Anne

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)