CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Here's link to Jim Humble protocol to kill parasites and pathogens.

gmitch1 Views: 7,912
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,969,425

Re: Here's link to Jim Humble protocol to kill parasites and pathogens.

well, for me it destroyed my digestion, gave me adrenal fatigue, low thyroid, liver problems, depression, anxiety, panic attacks, heart palpitations, inflammation through my whole body, crohn's, it was all kick started by Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I think the only thing I haven't experienced yet is cancer, but I think I'm moving in the right direction and away from that now. No thanks to Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .

I did however feel good on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement for the first week or so of use. But I think oxidation and chlorine can damage any part of the body. I can see your list of side effects being huge. I noticed it was especially hard on the adrenals as it gave me that burnout feeling which I thought was die-off.

I was a die-hard MMS supporter before I got so ill. But it turned out to be my biggest mistake.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)