CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr Schulze blog this week mentions curing lung cancer

knowledge seeker Views: 8,411
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,967,620

Re: Dr Schulze blog this week mentions curing lung cancer

Sara,

If you feel Dr Schulze is doing this to sell products, then you do not know Dr Richard Schulze .

His focus was first on testing the power of natural programs, pushing the envelop of alternative health beyond what it had been taken before, and saving the lives of his patients.

Getting people well has always been his first focus.

When my dad had lung cancer in the 80s. there was no cure whatsoever that I was able to find as it is such a deadly cancer though I searched as much as I could without the benefit of computers then. I could not find the answers and this wonderful man died far before his time leaving his wive who came here leaving her country to marry him and all her family and his 6 children.

Now occasionally there may be more healings lung cancer today, but this is only because they are able to find it in earlier stages than in the past.

Yes I think curing a cancer like lung cancer is a miracle.

I searched high and low for a cure after my dad died just because it awakened in me a thirst to know that has persisted about 33 years and now has lead me to help several thousand people and when a man was showing Dr Schulze's videos in our city and I heard the lung chapter section of people coughing up black tarry strands, being horrified and taking it to the doctor to have it biopsied only to find out it was-in fact-the lung cancer, the thought of others having a way to not suffer as my dad did and not have others lose their loved ones at such a young age leaving kids behind before their time, I cried. Hearing these testimonies of lung cancer being cured in Schulze's underground clinic really moved me hard to tears.

You may not think it is a miracle but finding this was the miracle we all searched for to save my father and did not find..found too late for him but not for others.

I am upset that you try to damper the fact Schulze had many testimonies on cancer and saved lives as you might sway others to think the man is a liar or quack just out to sell products which is not true. He is one of the greatest healers of the last century.

He has shown his patients how to cure a plethora of ills--fast growing pancreatic cancer, Breast Cancer and all others, late stage full blown AIDS, multiple sclerosis, Lou Gehrig's, epilepsy, fastening gravis, people too sick to have heart transplants, deafness, blindness, arthritis, Alzheimer's, diabetics type 1 and 2, kids scheduled for colostomies and a host of other things.

Even if he was just trying to sell products which he is not, this is a man I would want on my side if I had a disease like lung cancer as he actually worked with it and is not just a seller of products..he had a clinic nearly 20 years seeing what worked and what did not.

He does and has done a lot more for us than making his 20 steps books and other books available free, he gives the hopeless hope that they, too, can be cured if they do the work.

Schulze does not need money, his wife he met long ago was a millionairess. He does this because this is his passion,. seeing how far God's herbs, raw foods, juice/juice fasting and natural treatments taken synergistically can cure nearly everything.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)