CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Are you the original numbered poster or did you just get bent?

SilverFox Views: 13,463
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,964,833

Re: Are you the original numbered poster or did you just get bent?

Hello PiperGypsy,

Chlorination works great to disinfect drinking water, swimming pools, and hot tubs, but there is some concern with the by products produced. The Dakins solution was used to treat wounds for years, and is still in use in some areas. These days many people are trying to limit their exposure to chlorine by filtering their drinking and shower water. The human body uses hypochlorous acid to kill pathogens, but it does so in a "closed" system. The white blood cell engulfs the pathogen before producing the hypochlorous acid. This keeps the hypochlorous acid out of the blood stream.

The problem with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement 2 is that if it contacts at acid like stomach acid it forms chlorine gas. This has the possibility of providing some help, but I have to think the downside outweighs the benefits.

There are some topical applications for hypochlorous acid, but I prefer other disinfectants and prefer to keep hypochlorous acid out of my diet. I will let my body produce it as needed, but don't think it is healthy to supplement with it.

In a swimming pool calcium hypochlorite works great as a shock chlorination measure to knock down the bacterial load. I don't believe this works the same way in the body.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)