CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am here to tell you I FEEL it works!

Views: 2,201
Published: 22 y

Re: I am here to tell you I FEEL it works!

http://forums.about.com/n/mb/message.asp?webtag=ab-altmedicine&msg=...

To: Cathy (AB_ALTMED) (5 of 53)
1791.5 in reply to 1791.1

After suffering with a "hot" gall bladder that my family physician was not able to diagnose, even after an ultrasound and bloodwork (my numbers were all in the "normal" range), I turned to alternative medicine....herbs.

Consulted with a Master Herbalist who recommended the gall bladder flush, combined with a series of herbs known to calm and heal the digestive system.

After 6 months of watching my diet, taking my herbs, and doing the flush (olive oil, lemon juice, & cascara sagrada instead of Epsom Salts ), I am feeling better than I have felt in several years. I'm from a family of problem gall bladders and I made a decision to do whatever it takes to keep mine.

My program consisted of building my system through cleansing, stimulation of my immune system, maintaining my body pH through a better diet, exercise, and lots of water. My gall bladder flush followed several months of building my body systems.

By using Cascara Sagrada, I never experienced any pain or problems. Since flushing, my body pH has been easier to maintain, I have more energy, feel more calm, and my body even feels healthier. I've been slightly anemic for many years and recently noticed my blood looks healthier, darker, and clots faster. I no longer take anti-depressants-haven't needed them and I feel better than I have felt in a long time.

Taking charge of my own health rather than depending upon "modern medicine" to solve my problems has made a difference for me. I still have a lot of work to do-so many years of neglect, but each day brings me closer to being healthy and "centered" again.

TXHERBALORE

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)