CureZone   Log On   Join
why do steve jobs and other celebrities still die of cancer?

Views: 6,605
Published: 12 y

why do steve jobs and other celebrities still die of cancer?

this is probably an impossible question to truly answer but i was doing some researching and it got me thinking...

with all the vast alternative health knowledge out there now, why do all of these celebrities who have more money than god die? surely they must have investigated many options for themselves and bought the best doctors in the world and visited the best clinics and tried alternative and convential treatments and etc, the whole nine yards right?

it just seems to me that if alternative medicine really worked, people that have all the money and resources available to them on the planet should never die from something such as cancer anymore. i mean im sure that they tried the many healthbased anticancer diets and many different treatment options and etc. maybe they just didnt try the really powerful and risky treatments such as cesium chloride or extremely strict juice fasting or etc? it just seems to me that alternative medicine for the most part offers people some hope, but is not ultimately the cure all answer we all want it to be. not that im saying conventional medicine is much any better with fail chemo/radiation treatments which kill you faster and cripple your last days...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)