CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: treatment of lead poisoning in adults

amadeus Views: 5,820
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,942,418

Re: treatment of lead poisoning in adults

I have been suffering from chronic lead poisoning for 5-6 years now. I only discovered it last year (through blood and urine tests), when everything else failed and doctors could provide no explanation for my symptoms.

As far as I know, the medical establishment will recommend chelation therapy for severe and acute lead poisoning cases, but they tend to overlook the chronic ones. It depends.

If by chelation therapy you mean the use of EDTA, DMSA and the like, yes there are other much safer options. I am not a doctor and do not offer medical advice, but this is the protocol I've been using for the last year, and I'm starting to feel better:

1. clay baths and clay taken orally (the funny thing is that after the clay baths, there was a thing like gray, sparkling sand left at the bottom of the tub).
2. Apple pectin
3. Kefir in large amounts (1 lt/day, on for 20 days, off for 10)

Lead is excreted mainly through the feces, therefore the digestive track and the colon must be fully supported throughout the therapy, hence the pectin and the clay (which are heavy metals magnets) and the kefir, which might have chelating properties.

4. A product called humifulvate, which is purported to be totally safe.
5. Large amounts of Vitamin C
6. Milk thistle to support the liver and the kidneys. Absolutely essential.
7. Chlorophyll-rich foods (or liquid chlorophyll or a product called Green Vibrance).
8. Omega-3 (I used Chia, because fish oils are more expensive and contaminated with heavy metals )
9. Cilantro has been found to chelate and protect the body from heavy metals, even though the exact mechanism is not known.
10. Lecithin to support the brain and the nervous system.

Last, but not least, what really made a difference for me was fasting (water, dry and juice fasting). Again, I do not recommend it without medical supervision.

Again, the foregoing is not meant as medical advice. I'm only sharing it, because it might be useful to some people. Consult your doctor before using this information in any way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)