CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: all sufferers of OCD

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Wildbiz Views: 16,087
Published: 12 y

Re: all sufferers of OCD

Hi everyone who sufferers from OCD and everyone else trying to help.
I want to post my experience so far in this fierce battle for sanity for
My beloved daughter. Mt daughter suffers from pure OCD, the kind of terrifying thoughts and delusions that have been so horrifying she has wanted to just end it. About two years ago my daughter contracted MRSA
And shortly after that began having thoughts that terrifed her and delusions that simply were not real. Her doctor put her on atypical antipsychotic meds, anti anxiety, and anti depressents. Basically she became so much of a zombie she lost much of her memory of that time frame. At her worst she dipped into Schizophrenia. Finally, we learned about taking vitamin b-3 ( Niacinamide). She takes three to ten 500 mg
Capsules a day and it does seem to keep the worst of the delusions at bay. For a while, she went completely off the meds, was able to get a job and her lovely sunny personality emerged. However, a short time later she again contracted MRSA and then spiraled downward again. She lost her job and is now struggling with her delusions worsening again.
However, i have been researching recently learned that the protozoa TOXOPLASMA GHONDII can according to the Center for Disease Control
Cause delusions, Shizophrenia, Psychosis, and all kinds of havoc in the brain. It can also appear as a brain tumor or lesion in the worst of casis.
Scientists say that half the populAtion of the world have it but it affects certain individuals who may have poor immune systems in this negative way. If you have ever been around a cat, you probably have it. My theory, is that she has the toxoplasma ghondii infection since she was raised around a cat and the MRSA
Is an opportunist infection, but it is really the toxo affecting her mind.
My plan is to take her to the dr and show the research from the CDC
And beg the dr to test and treat her for toxo. If any of you have had sucess curing Ocd please let me know how.

Thanks so much for listening!

And beg for her tobe tested and treated for the Toxo.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)