CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Black under Eyes...

hippychick Views: 5,500
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 195,101

Re: Black under Eyes...

Hello:
The interesting thing is that when I first put my daughter on the Olive Leaf Powder I kept waiting for her to have a cold sore but she never did. She had a few cold sores when she was small.
I am going to make some more Olive Leaf Tea. She is more than willing to take another round. Although not looking forward to the taste!!!
I initially started her on this herb because since she was small whenever she would over do her activity she would get swollen glands and a low grade fever and need to sleep alot to get well again.
Since taking the Olive Leaf when she gets under her glands are no longer swollen.
She has been raised a vegetarian, has had very little meds from Dr. (only a couple of times if memory serves me correctly). 15 yrs old, unfortunately got mercury fillings a few years ago, which I will get removed!!
I will post after she takes the next round of Olive Tea(I am going to take it too).
Any other suggestions? We take Oregano and are on maintenace Dewormer.
Blessings, Love & Peace,
Hippychick

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)