CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my take on Kevin and cures

Views: 3,569
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,569,538

Re: my take on Kevin and cures

Agree with you completely! The hospitals and medical facilities in that area are horrendous. About eight months ago, one doctor had the guts to state that one of my cousins actually had cancer. The rest of the doctors threw up their hands in horror and insisted over and over for MONTHS that he was cancer-free, ran every test imaginable and put him through several debilitating surgeries - only to lose him last week. And these were supposedly the "best" around. But they sure got their money in the end. It's the main reason we will never move to that area. I'm near a very large metropolitan area and we have several very fine hospitals, but even then, I don't always trust them. You're exactly right in that people (and doctors) do not think outside the box and look for answers that will suit their own particular needs or their patients' real needs. It's always all about the money and people are TOO well-trained to always believe what their doctors say.

I might not agree completely with Mr. Trudeau, but I applaud him for taking a stand against Big Pharma and the government by making statements that are outside the box and challenging this purely money-driven industry. It's frightening what this "government" is doing to its own people. The less informed and dumbed-down people are, the easier people are to control. It's another reason there are so many rumblings about the internet being tracked and controlled. Look at what has happened to our country over the last fifty years or so!

Of course we all have to make a living somehow, so making money is not evil. The point is that the greed for money and control overrides REAL health care.

"They" want us to simply follow what the government tells us we should do and not think for ourselves. No, Big Brother does NOT know best. With everything on the internet nowadays (long may it last) we have options for finding other "cures" or "remedies" for illnesses. It's easier than ever, but why is it still so hard? Children have been indoctrinated by schools and television for many years, and now their children and grandchildren are receiving an even worse indoctrination. BREAK THE CYCLE!!!

The other cycles that need to be broken are the ones of frivolous lawsuits, greedy lawyers, and the entire insurance racket.

So for those who don't like Mr. Trudeau's statements: you're free to disagree. Be creative enough and ingenious enough to find your own methods that suit your own needs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)