CureZone   Log On   Join
Need recommendations for portable water filter.

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
AngelofEventide Views: 1,111
Published: 12 y

Need recommendations for portable water filter.

I've been looking into them for awhile. In the beginning, everyone I talked to said Kangen was the best. So initially I bought a pair of those. Now I am trying to get a few essetials for my parents, who are totally ignorant about anything survival wise. When I started trying to find Kangen around here, no one has them. I then heard about something called a water pen or something like that. They need no filters ever, are small and compact, and supposedly get more impurties than regular filters. They've been used by disaster organizations around the world. Anyone have an opinion on these or others? I would love to have one like this where replacement filters are not needed.

That being said, can you recommend a larger one also, for the home? Should be enough for drinking water, and bathing in an emergency. Don't have 100's to spend, so economnical would help too. Thanks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)