CureZone   Log On   Join
Started today 100% Raw, feeling really weird

Blistering Fate Views: 2,491
Published: 12 y

Started today 100% Raw, feeling really weird

Hey rawers, I have just started today my 100% raw diet, just some hours ago some raw meat with a lot of raw veggies and I am feeling now agitated and sweaty. Oh I also drank a glass with a pinch of some Eocene Sea Salt and another with Himalayan Salt, it looked really rich in minerals judging by appearence so maybe the minerals are mobilizing metals...

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1835369

I started taking mostly raw veggies and fruits with some cooked meat a week ago so this can be accumulated detox.
Today I also took some fruits, more veggies, and 5 raw eggs (it was the first time in my life I drank raw eggs)

I mean, despite of the video I posted I finally thought what the hell lets eat raw meat and lets see, of course not PORK.

I am having detox or what??? Something similar happened when I tried methylfolate, MB12, P5P and TMG for a week, crazy agitation and even agressive thoughts (it was worse than this). I think im really neurotoxic and thats why any attempt to detox drives me nuts :(

Should I give up with raw meat and stick with veggies, fruits... I dont know about nuts etc I have leaky gut...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)