CureZone   Log On   Join
Best Cream For Psoriasis? Also, Best Body Wash? And Diet Change?

MangoMangosteen Views: 13,999
Published: 12 y

Best Cream For Psoriasis? Also, Best Body Wash? And Diet Change?

Hello!
I've had Psoriasis since I was about 5 years old..and it has never gone away completely since then. I recently found out I am intolerant to a bunch of different foods..My acupuncturist was kind of shocked. I can't afford to go to the acupuncturist anymore but I have found a cheaper alternative medicine doctor in the area that I plan on going to.

I was taking Enbrel for a little while, but got off of it..Was going to get back on it but reconsidered since my doctor was straight up with me about the risks. Now I want to try to keep things more natural.

I was wondering, what is the best cream/lotion for psoriasis? Also, best body wash for it? And what diet changes have you found actually work well for getting rid of it?

I'm willing to make my own cream or body wash if I need to..I just need to know what actually works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)