CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Stiff neck a symptom of candida?

princeofsin Views: 12,969
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,942,721

Re: Stiff neck a symptom of candida?

I talked to a owner at a restaurant once who told us why he tried to ignore reviews. When Yelp first got big he was paying a lot of attention to it and tried to address all the complaints, but then two things happened that made him realize that it was ridiculous to pay attention to the reviews.

He got a negative review from a customer who's gf dumped him in the restaurant (even though IN THE REVIEW the guy said the food was good).
He got a negative review from a customer who wanted to eat his food in the bathroom and the restaurant wouldn't consider the bathroom a proper serving location. He even pulled out his phone and showed it to us. The guy wrote up, in his review on Yelp, that it was an "unfriendly" business that wouldn't serve him while he was taking a dump. Imagine that.

I'm not big into reviewing things on Yelp, but I'd probably have given it a good rating just for the laughs from talking to that guy.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)