CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My final victory over Giardiasis- Fenbendazole

FenBen Views: 22,430
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,938,886

Re: My final victory over Giardiasis- Fenbendazole

Thanks Shrimpy.. I'm in Australia so there is no chance I could see any of those guys.

I do know what is like being mucked around by clueless doctors though.

First one gave me a box of Tinidazole and told me it was probably all in my head, I did give a sample though and never heard from them again, I was told that if I didn't get a call back it meant the sample was negative and there was nothing else they could do for me o_O

Fortunately I have scientific journal access and could read all of the studies.. first thing I learned is that Tinidazole should be dosed at 50mg/kg for a total of 3 days to guarantee elimination of cysts.

The doctors here can only legally prescribe a once only 2000 mg maximum dose regardless of body weight.. and this 2 grams dose is the max the doctors will give out here at one time.

The problem with this is that 2 grams will only give a 50 mg/kg dose to a 40kg person.. and I weigh 110kg so effectively I only got 18 mg/kg.. a far cry from 50mg/kg for 3 days that guarantees eradication of cysts as per the scientific literature.

This definitely seems to be true with my experience, I got instant relief with symptoms returning after about a week each time I took Tinidazole. Effectively I think the doctors just created another strain of drug resistant Giardia within me.

My research took me next to Albendazole and Fenbendazole which are the most effective treatments used against Giardia in animals.

I have many many papers on this if anyone requires the info...

Just want to put my story out there for others that may be suffering..

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.392 sec, (1)