CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: True Happiness

trust2009 Views: 1,818
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,938,038

Re: True Happiness

I saw again the video - have you noticed the waves?
I think they are coming from someone brain connected through electrodes and a screen showing directly the waves at the moment as he is hearing and feeling the music, the same music we are here hearing. This is the cutting edge science, seeing with this sensitive instrument which renders visible the body as vibration and then all that which changes it, like the water crystal exposed with waves, sound. I even saw on TV document show taking an imprint of a wave form from a HIV dna and forming it into pure water by mean of electromagnetic field.
what about the vibration that manifests into the flesh, happy cells in our body - can we excite this wave through thinking and feeling and happy body? I see much in life people thinking and feeling not both what they want thus a wrong thing comes about to their body which they have ignored so much. they try not to feel their feeling, being a cruel, harmful, spiteful, ambitious, for thoughts, deeds, to meet as results, artificial forms, of what forced to be believed by other for acceptance and obedience. what if these people are shown in the screen to see the wave forms - would these be taken as right wave as normal or away from the right path or a saint would be choosen to be the prototype? the westerns are cruel and have bad waves that poisons their cells, their nature, yet, they blame nature for their misery or they blame the disobedient to form favorable controls to such bad way supposed to grow by means of more hungry, frustrating, unsatisfying, destroying, unkind energy. What about ideas are those, forced to be believed the more they cause pain and sickness as if we make nature to our self? are these ideas coming out of vital waves to make life, right waves, so with all the rest of the right path - that is right thoughts, action, focus etc...
what do you think, now, Matrix, I have wrong waves but a teacher in myself tell me that I am not right and have to find a path for ever? The my cells speak to me, my teacher? and you are kind that speak from your own happy living cells and know the way to that vitality. well, well, let us hear the harmony of this waves, speak, speak my friend you are free from me to do so.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.064 sec, (2)