CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Migraine + Aura

mu-shen Views: 4,049
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,935,177

Re: Migraine + Aura

Hallo !
Since you say you get migraines... here´s a cure that I read about on CZ some years ago. Hoping it may help you with the migraines and auras (which I imagine accompanies the migraines).

HEADACHE-MIGRANE CURE:
After suffering for 50+ years with migraine headaches I found something that would stop a migraine headache in its tracks and reverse any symptoms in 30 minutes. It is a common vegetable found in any grocery store.

I give full credit to Dr Donald Lepore ND author of 'The Ultimate Healing System' book. He said in his book that migraines were caused by a sodium deficiency. Sodium here is not sodium chloride ( table salt ). In fact too much salt is a trigger substance that causes migraines. Dr Lepore then listed several foods that were high in sodium.

I also read that a persons blood pressure goes up and down during a migraine headache. I bought a blood pressure monitor and took my blood pressure during a migraine. The blood pressure went up at the start of a migraine and down about the time the pain starts. So I got to wondering if I could take something to lower the blood pressure and add sodium at the same time. I found it.

The solution was Celery juice. It absolutely stopped the migraine and removed the symptoms in 30 minutes or less. I juice four stalks of Celery and drink a shot glass (1 1/2 oz.) of juice. When I drank four oz. it caused diarrhea. I only drink the juice when I feel a migraine coming on or to lower my blood pressure.

My second best discovery for migraines is to put a pinch of potassium chloride under my tounge and let it disolve. This will slow or even stop the progression of the migraine and give you some time to get or make some Celery juice. Potassium chloride is simply a salt substitute made by Morton Salt Co and sold in grocery stores for a couple of dollars. I have a container of this salt substitute in my car, pickup, and work. I keep a fresh supply of celery juice in my freezer.

La solución fue jugo de apio. La migraña y sus síntomas desaparecieron
por
completo en un lapso de 30 minutos o aún menos. Hice jugo con cuatro
tallos
de apio, y bebí un vaso de golpe (1 ½ oz). Cuando tomé 4 oz me provocó
diarrea. Solamente me tomo el jugo cuando siento venir el dolor o para

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)