CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr. Christophers FenLB Powder 16oz

LC1289 Views: 1,415
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,934,827

Re: Dr. Christophers FenLB Powder 16oz

Thanks for the respond MH

The powder is extremely hot (swallowed with water) and tastes awful. They told me at Christophers to start with half a teaspoon 3 times a day and work up to a teaspoon 3 times a day. I thought i would order something from the originator of the formula but now i learn that the product is no good.

Im really messed up cause i though curezone was supposed to be a place where people come to get help but from what i notice from others posting and my self (we the ill who need help not confusion) are like grains (cash holders) and the so called experts are the hungry chicken (product sellers) that fight over the grains with each other about their product claims regardless if we are suffering people.

MH could you share with me where exactly do you buy your herbs/roots ect from to create the products that you sell? Are they ethically grown and safe for prolonged cosumption? Are they proven effective? You understand that these answers must be answered with honesty if someone like me is to buy your products after alot of asking around and research ofcourse. I am not in any way challenging you i have great respect in your work here at curezone and after reading this message you might realize that i am frustrated because there are no more decent people left to help others in need. I wise someone like that would show up and help us out !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)