CureZone   Log On   Join
V-tac, arrhythmia, Murmurs,flutters and pain in the chest

Views: 7,727
Published: 12 y

V-tac, arrhythmia, Murmurs,flutters and pain in the chest

Hi all,

Over the last few years I have been having pain in my chest.

I spent tons of money of my own on all sorts of Cardiac tests stress test, sonogram and color dye tracking of blood flow, ECG testing etc. . . my BP is always normal 110/70 with 54-70 heart bpm

Every time I would do the test nothing would happen and so no problem was found. all tests were negative, except for a couple of times a murmur last only for a couple of seconds about once every 40 minutes on average or up to 2 hours.

But I would continue to have what I thought was small cardiac arrests of some sort. a pain would pierce my heart area, very painful and it would last for up to 30 minutes.

No one could figure it out and This had been ongoing for many years. the doctor had me cut back on coffee and caffeine that helped with the heart murmur. but I continued for three years now to have the occasional pain.

Then after a small accident I put my back out. I had a therapeutic massage done to correct the condition. I was diagnosed with having severe cramps in my lower back that caused pain from my hip to my neck mostly on the left side. There is a medical term for it like scapular something or other but right now it escapes my mind.

Anyway, the masseuse was working on the hip and lower back, this is deep tissue stuff and it is not all that good feeling when it is done. it took three hours to work out all the spasms and knots. but at the hip area she was working out some spasms and al of a sudden I was having the pain in my chest, the same I have had for years and it hurt.

She told me I was not having a heart attack but that the muscle cramping is putting pressure on the nerve and I feel the pain all the way up at my heart area. as she was working the muscle she was pushing on that nerve.

it happened almost all the way from the hip to the T section on my vertebrae. the whole time I thought I was having cardiac problems it was pinched nerves in my lower back and after years of this type of condition resulted in having constant cramps and spasms that I actually grew accustomed too.

I have to have therapeutic massage every week for know as plain chiropractic adjustments don't help if the muscles aren't addressed.

Three things I learned over the years with this.

1) lower back pain may not mean you are out of alignment but more often means you are constipated.

2) Undiagnosed heart rhythm and other problems can be linked to lower back distress.

3) cut back on all caffeinated drinks replace with Gatorade or other electrolyte drinks

drink plenty of water and get some therapeutic massage done if your doctors cannot determine what your cardiac problem it.

I have 2 cups of brewed coffee after one liter of LWM4 water in the morning. And I drink very lightly brewed green tea or black tea in the afternoon. I brew my tea the way the Chinese do in a small clay pot pour the hot water on and pour it out into a cup within seconds after filling pot. I have no caffeine after diner time.

heart problem now gone and rhythm problem at a minimum

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)