CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: cure aids through fasting - makes sense

helpisathand Views: 15,316
Published: 19 y

This is a reply to # 1,926

Re: cure aids through fasting - makes sense

Also just wanted to say that another theory on why they have perpetrated the myth of AIDS is to make the general populace feel that sex is dirty and something to be ashamed of. By doing this they cause damage to a humans sacral charka which is one of the lower energy centers. If the lower energy centers are blocked it affects the higher ones too. The higher charkas allow us intuition and insight. Without these tools we are more easily dumbed down and controllable. Think of the mythical characters of the past like King Arthur. Full of courage and strength and magic. Are these really myths or is this just what we have been made to believe? I think sex is all part of human expression. It is wrong to say it should be confined to marriage etc. In comes in my contempt for religion which is basically dogma and creating fear (the way that is has been interpreted not the true message). As long as you care about someone and you are both consenting sex is beautiful. The elite know that all of these things like charkas and stuff are real but they don’t want us to know, that’s why they have coined the term quackery. If everyone operated to their full potential – which is to vibrate with love and compassion - then the need for money would cease and no money equals a loss of power for those who have it. Makes me so sad.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.059 sec, (1)