CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hi Momatobe

ItsAlmostOver Views: 2,435
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,929,740

Re: Hi Momatobe

ALMOST CURED! Please read**********

I've suffered with BO for 10 yrs. Things that I've tried::

Liver cleanses, parasite cleanse,Virgin coconut oil aka VCO cleanse for candida, SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) aka Sea Salt water flush,Candida Diet, Atkins Diet,Master Cleanse, Zinc, Alfalfa, Chlorella,, Magnesium Chloride, Enzymes, Skoog Procedere (removal of armpits), ETS Endoscopic thorasic sympathectemy (clipping of glands) thinking maybe it'll help with odor, HUGE mistake! I've also done Fecal Implants aka Human Probiotics (google it) its Probiotics on steroids..and that helped a little..it was pretty nasty but 1000% better than any probiotic...

Fast Fwd to last month:

Colonoscopy, Endoscopy: BOTH Negative for anything

I was devestated because I was hoping to find something. Ater crying to the doctor he said the only thing left to do is an CAT SCAN of the ABDOMEN/PELVIC and That was it!!

Cat Scan Report Findngs: 14cm DERMOID CYST in right Ovary

Report said "Large was has displaced Uterus,Bladder and adjecent loops of Bowel"

I was in SHOCK but happy that I finally had my answer. I had the turmot removed a month ago and BO has decreased 60% not completely gone but getting there (I hope)

I started taking Flagyl 500mg 3x's a day for 7 day. Its day 4 and I notice ppl aren't making no where near the faces they did. Its SURREAL! After this I will be doing a colon flush with Miralax, day after that I will do an enema FECAL IMPLANT and hold it in over nite and hopefully this will be the end of this..

So please don't give up. When your Body Odor is offensive that's your body trying to get rid of something. 90% of time is coming from
COLON
LIVER
KIDNEYS
PANCREAUS

First test to get are

COLONOSCOPY-(scope in rectum) checks for blockage,palups,disease
ENDOSCOPY- scope down throat into stomach- Checks for SIBO, overgrowth of bacteria,h pylori

THINGS THAT WORKED THE BEST WERE::: magnesium choride or mag oil or slow mag taken 3xs a day (((up to 700- 900mg a day)) in total to notice a difference...first week you'll smell worse 2nd week you'l notice huge differrence....I haven't trid since having surgery but I will after I take this flagyl

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.098 sec, (2)