CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Tappin script

northpaw Views: 6,855
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,923,474

Re: Tappin script

There's no secret or trick to writing your own EFT statements. Figure out what feeling, pain or sensation you want to treat and then put it in the form of a setup phrase. I'm not sure it's EFT that you really need but let's give it a shot anyway. I don't know if any of these will fit your problem just right but they might nudge you in the right direction.

Even though I can't control my tongue, I deeply and completly love myself.

Even though I speak before I think, I deeply and completely love and accept myself.

Even though other people's stupidity gets me so angry, I deeply....

Even though all these bastards aggravate me so much I have to swear, I deeply....

Even though I swear like f***ing sailor on shore leave, I deeply and completely accept myself.

Even though I regret all the foul words I've said to people, I deeply and .....

Even though I'm afraid I'll speak the unvarnished truth, I deeply...

Even though I feel the need to swear, I deeply and ....

Even though other people get me so frustrated that I say hurtful things, I deeply...

Even though I really want to give those idiots a piece of my mind, I choose to remain calm and speak civilly instead.

Even though I get so angry because I'm the only one who knows what's right and all those idiots are wrong, I deeply and completely love and accept myself and those idiots.

That should get you started.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.088 sec, (1)