CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: A case for EFT

wateroflife Views: 2,722
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,921,415

Re: A case for EFT

Hi Nick,

I have used EFT now for about 10 years and it has changed my life. I could not sell anything, I could not speak in public, I was afraid of spiders and many other minor things all of which I have turned around.
It has cured my chronic painful shoulder, settles me down lots when traffic annoys me, I always use it before having to speak in front of people because it enhances my results, I have helped many people with instant relief who were recovering from operations and were required to do rehabilitation exercises.
It helps my golf, relaxes me and almost anything else I want it to do.
Someone sent me a link to it in 2002, I read the free manual and got started. It helped a bit, but when I bought the videos my ability to improve with EFT took off. I used to subscribe to the case histories on the old website and I learned lots.
One thing I did learn was that not all the case histories were permanent changes. Dramatic results can be achieved in short sessions, but it is not necessarily permanent, often strong issues need many such sessions over years, but to get what feels like 100% relief in 30 minutes is massive relief for most people.
I am just an ordinary guy who has always been interested in holistic healing and I think EFT and urine therapy are the greatest and fastest tools for that. I know it sounds gross, but there is a forum here for that as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)