CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mms

SilverFox Views: 4,565
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,918,508

Re: mms

Hello Robbie,

The problem with Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is that Jim Humble made up a lot of the information he put into his book. The only place you can find support for his position is in his book and by his "followers."

For example if you say that chlorine dioxide has been found to kill E. coli on counter tops, you can look up information and find several sources that have run tests and agree that at a certain concentration chlorine dioxide does kill E. coli.

If we extend this to water, there are several sources that agree that chlorine dioxide can kill E. coli and other coliforms in water.

The problem comes with the claim that chlorine dioxide can kill E. coli in the human body.

Jim Humble claims that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can do this, but no one outside of his little circle agrees and there is no test data to support his claim.

In addition, E. coli in the body benefits the body. It is only when the balance gets upset that it becomes a problem. Indiscriminately killing off all the E. coli in the body, if that was possible, will cause other problems.

When you have claims from only one source, it pays to be curious about those claims.

Now we come to the various testimonials. I drank Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and it helped. I think it is great that it helped, but how did it help and did it do any damage in the process.

Remember that 30 - 40% of people that are handed a Sugar pill experience improvement. With Jim Humbles estimate of somewhere between 5 - 10 million people using MMS, I would expect to hear from a lot of people. A study was done in New Zealand with people that had cancer. Only about 14% indicated improvement after using MMS and I don't think there were any cures. What happened to the others?

With aches and headaches, many people take aspirin. The reason they take it is because most of the time it works. There may be something about sodium chlorite that can help the body, but the MMS protocols are flawed. Jim Humble doesn't understand the chemistry behind these chemicals and without that understanding he is just shooting in the dark and making up ideas of how they work.

With that said, there are some indications of remarkable recoveries, and those are interesting to review.

Let me pick on John for a moment. I think he has thick skin and won't mind... :)

John has a bone infection in his jaw. He discovered that oxidizing his stomach with MMS did not help much with his bone infection. I guess that isn't much of a surprise, but according to Jim Humble drinking MMS will take care of infections like that. It didn't work even when John increased the amount of chemicals he was taking to very high amounts.

John changed chemicals and is now seeing some relief. He changed from chlorous acid to chlorine dioxide in water. In the past John suffered from gastric upset. Now the problem is that high concentrations of chlorine dioxide can damage the enamel of the teeth. If John is paying close attention to how he is using the chlorine dioxide solution he will be fine, but if he gets carried away he will damage is teeth.

Dentists know the damage that chlorine dioxide can do to the teeth. Jim Humble claims that chlorine dioxide can do no damage. Dentists have published how well chlorine dioxide works for removing stains on the teeth, and have also suffered lawsuits from people that have had their teeth damaged through the use of chlorine dioxide.

Jim Humble tries to indicate that sodium chlorite is a natural product and even goes so far as to indicate that chlorine dioxide occurs naturally in the body. This is not true. Sodium chlorite and chlorine dioxide are man made chemicals.

If you are looking for a "natural approach" to healing, avoid these man made chemicals.

When you hear of the wonderful healings brought on by MMS, check the source. Most of the time the source will be involved with Jim Humble and most likely it will be unverifiable. However, every once in a while one of those stands out. They are accompanied by verification testing and you find that these people were working with medical or alternate care professionals. You also find that sodium chlorite was not used by itself, but as a part of a complete regime to bring the body back to health. I think this approach has merit.

I see you are dealing with Hepatitis C. Understand that the concentrations of chlorine dioxide needed to kill Hepatitis C are very high, and in animal testing the animals died before those concentrations were reached. Chlorine dioxide will kill Hepatitis C on a counter top, but the counter top does not need to support life and can handle the high concentration needed to kill the virus.

If you want to use MMS to try to help you back to health, do so with your eyes wide open. Have testing done to monitor for oxidative stress and effectiveness. If you drink a dose and feel good, that is wonderful but doesn't indicate that it helped. If you continue to feel good for 6 to 12 months, and your tests show no further problems with the Hepatitis C, then you have a powerful testimonial.

Good luck on your road back to health, and make sure that if you want to follow a natural route that the things you are taking are actually natural.

Tom

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (3)