CureZone   Log On   Join
interstitial cystitis...will iodine get to it??

cougar Views: 9,333
Published: 12 years ago

interstitial cystitis...will iodine get to it??

I have a new client who has IC.

I have done a bunch of searching on this forum for Iodine helping IC and I have not found much.

I did find a Wombat post with a list of Fluoride toxicity symptoms and IC is one of many.

Anyone here have IC and Iodine fix it?
or know anyone?

this client was on 50mg of Iodoral and selenium for "a long period" (I will find out exactly how long) and no relief, so I thought I would check with you smarties.

I am thinking she left out the other companions:
Boron because it helps with fluoride out and mag in
mag and C
B2/B3

mercury issue?

here is her email to me:

I have been told that I have somewhat lumpy breast tissue and have small functional cysts and nabothian cysts - which I have been told shouldn't cause discomfort (whether or not that is true - who knows?) . My periods are not irregular but they do cause a major increase in the IC symptoms. In terms of the iodine, I was tested at my chiropractor about 1.5 years ago and found to be deficient and have a long period of taking Iodoral (4 a day) and Selenium which I have just been taking a break from recently (and my symptoms whether from this ceasing or another variable are actually better). Perhaps my thyroid has evened out a bit. Not sure...but I continue to have some achy body stuff, be tired easily and have always had cold hands and cold feet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.069 sec, (1)