CureZone   Log On   Join
New Discovery About Magnetism and Morgellons! - The 9 Volt Threshold Crossed Causes Die Off

Clarkia Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanse

mchapala Views: 10,117
Published: 12 y

New Discovery About Magnetism and Morgellons! - The 9 Volt Threshold Crossed Causes Die Off

Rife fequecy generators must generate 9 - 12 volts to be effective. I have been wearing magnetic bracelets (25,600 Gauss each) which I invented that generate 6.5 volts internally which have been effective eliminating the brain fog, insomnia, infection in my teeth, bronchitis, Arthritis and severe headaches. But unfortunately they weren't strong enough to cause the die off of Morgellons. In a recent experiment, I raised the magnetic gauss of my bracelets to generate 9.75 volts (38,400 Gauss each). As a result I felt die off! Later when cleaning in the shower there were fewer organisms to wash away. Finally there is a solution... An unorthodox treatment for a unique electrically based disease. My 100% recovery is right around the corner.
The creators of this disease wanted an easy but unusual cure just in case they were infected. Maybe something as simple as just walking between two magnetically charged plates like an x-ray machine at the airport. Very ingenious and evil at the same time.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)