CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Gilbert's - Very Symptomatic. Should I be?

colind Views: 4,301
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,892,826

Re: Gilbert's - Very Symptomatic. Should I be?

I believe the GS is triggered by stress.

This can either be emotional, physical , mental or all of the above. Anxiety causes mental stress through worry.
Have the necessary tests and if they all come back all clear move on . I have found oranges as a good mechanism to reduce Biliruben if your stomach can tolerate them. Try not to worry I know it can be hard but your mind is also very affective in manifesting symptoms to suit your illness.

I too suffer from GS and have had 4 bouts of high BR over my lifetime in blood currently about 1.85. I believe my most recent bought had been brought on by work stress and physical stress.

At its worst I had typical GS symptoms for about 4 yrs. At it shortest they have lasted about 6 months.

Also stop all Alcohol consumption while you try to get your liver back to as normal as possible ( for me that was lowest total BR reading of about 1.2)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)