CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Accidental Approach

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
stumped Views: 5,377
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,908,439

Re: New Accidental Approach

Hey Molly,

Try to calm down 1st. Stress raises the blood lipids and makes it worse. Lots of good stress relief techniques out there. Breathing exercises helped me a lot.

Second, I do not understand about your food morphing. What are you eating?

I found long ago eating only fresh food no packages unprocessed is important. if your hands are severely infected wear glove to prepare. If your fridge is infected keep everything in glass containers.

I found they were in my dishwasher. So on my dishes... long story but it was growing in the dishwasher drain. I turned the water heater to highest setting of hot and added clorox and miracle 2 soap and washed it empty over and over until the drain looked clean. Some dishwashers come with a little grill so you can not see the drain, you must remove this.

This organism lives in drains, dishwashers and washing machines keep a little standing water to keep the seal from drying out and leaking. Some do not even purge this water before a new wash. In essence you are washing new stuff with drain water. There are fixes but I will not go into that now.

Food that does not feed them. Grass feed beef, buffalo, I eat all organic. Vegies, fruits. No grains, rarely carbs. Cheese with real rennet ( jarlsberg is one ) The red meat will help you. Whey protein though processed I can tolerate is important. Lactoferrin helped me for a while. Charcoal 30 minutes before a meal and cilantro with the meal starts pulling them out of the gut. i recently tried the cholestamine ( does the same thing but a drug ) and it works even better. I will not use it for long because it is a drug but it may be very good for you since you are in bad shape to kick start getting them out.

If you take things to kill them they just secrete more biofilm. better to try to lure them out.

Moldstat for the environment. Absolutely works. It kills them. Be sure and pay attention to the wait 10 minutes. Finally I am killing it in the laundry. Even my jeans. They came out all clumped together in a huge white fluff worm looking form floppy. The stiffness and biting is gone. Need to use correct amount and correct amount of water and let it soak at least 10 minutes.

stumped

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (2)