CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: The waiting game....

Wishfulthinking Views: 6,149
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,900,719

Re: The waiting game....

Thank you so much for the new ideas! I just wanted to post an update. I didn't soak or take my Antibiotic for a week straight, I decided if im gonna do this surgery im gonna leave it alone... well as it got bigger (the size of a marble or more) I decided screw it lol. I got the witch hazel, tea tree oil, and calamine lotion. I put it on for 30min twice a day (am n pm) by the second day it was the size of a pea!!!! I couldn't believe it!! Hopes up that I didn't need the surgery I decided to start soaking as well.... for 4 days straight it remaind the size of a pea :/

Well the idiot that I am, I decided to have intercourse last night... ya I know... unbelievably stupid.... needless to say, its back to the size of a marble now... im going to try the mixture for 30min 3 times today and try to soak at least twice... I will keep you updated and if this doesn't work after 3 days I will try the new ideas :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)