CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Sinus, expelling bloody stuff.?

CLEW Views: 5,004
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,901,410

Re: Sinus, expelling bloody stuff.?

It is now being considered that perhaps 50% of all cancer, diabetes, asthma, arthritis and heart disease comes from parasites!

That is a horrible and shocking possibility to face. That we, as a country, could be infested with disease causing parasites and not know it makes no sense. However, let's examine some facts. It has been determined that the average hospital or lab is only able to catch 20% of the actual cases. Over 1000 species of parasites can live in your body and there are tests available only for 40 to 50 types.This means that your doctor, should he decide to test you, can only hope to find 5% of the parasites that can be tested for at a accuracy rate of 20%. We are automatically missing 80% and have only a 20% chance of finding the remaining 5% that we can test for.

This ends up being a 1% accuracy.

This article is specific to myasis of the Ear/Nose/Throat:
http://www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=S1808-86942009000300008&script=sci_ar...

I also had bogus testing done a few years ago and couldn't get a doctor to believe . I had no choice but to believe. I got a microscope to prove it to myself  and don't even need it most of the time.  While I still can't  positively ID on species by names, I can pretty much tell what "family" they are in and try treatments recommended.  I think this is why our symptoms never go away, because it's so hard to ID what's there.  They say treating for parasites is like peeling an onion,  treating for one usually reveals another...  
I take albendazole broad spectrum dewormer and it has helped along with a Rife(frequency machine), that's probably helped the most.  There's so many things I've taken over the past few years... I forget exactly what I was taking when I blew out those macro monsters.  I was using about a tablespoon of each Turmeric and nutmeg mixed into yogurt several times a day and using the Xlear.  And a lot of kleenex.
I know this is the Sinus forum but look up" Parasite Paste" here on curezone.  Try using it on and around your nose as well as your eyebrow/forehead area where your upper sinus cavities are. You might  find relief of some of your symptoms. 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (6)