CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: dog has bloody urine, possibility of kidney stones or cancer.

MaryG Views: 1,347
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,052,722

Re: dog has bloody urine, possibility of kidney stones or cancer.

I don't know anything about what Dr. Schulze would do, but our dog became bald as her diabetes got worse. One clue to her diabetes was a lump of fat just behind the shoulder joint, on the side of the body. She eventually became thin as a rail but that lump of fat was very noticeable.

When she was young, she used to bark and howl for us to give her fresh pears and apples and we thought it was cute. Later I realized that she was probably craving Sugar then because she was likely hypoglycemic even at that early time. Anyway, once a dog becomes diabetic, like a person, they're more susceptible to getting other problems, like blindness.

A systemic yeast infection might do some of what you're describing here. According to my internist, a systemic yeast infection of vital organs like the kidneys would cause a high fever.

Best wishes,
Mary

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)