CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How long till I notice die-off

Eric11 Views: 14,040
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,899,736

Re: How long till I notice die-off

Typical die-off symptoms include headaches, going to the bathroom more and a variable worsening of other symptoms you have.

You should experience die-off almost immediately after taking a yeast killer, like x-virgin coconut oil. A yeast killer won't work effectively unless you are following an anti-yeast diet, but you would still feel bad not long after taking the killer.

If you don't feel bad after taking a yeast killer, then it isn't working. Either yeast is not your problem (your symptoms certainly point in the direction of yeast), or you need another killer.

I recommend you consider the possibility that something else is causing your trouble. For me, my yeast trouble was related to heavy metals (in my case it was mercury from my silver fillings, but there are other metals and other sources).

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)