CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Amazing! The Wunderland in 5 Minutes

Iolite Views: 1,362
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,893,924

Re: Amazing! The Wunderland in 5 Minutes

What a blast it must be for the artists and engineers to work on this project! I've seen large model train exhibits that were pretty boring -- I mean after you look at the exhibit and watch the train go around, you've seen it all. This exhibit looks really amazing. The computerized effects really are spectacular.

I just visited their website. The exhibit is only 12 euros which is currently $15 and some change. Quite affordable and they have food you can get while you're there. They also have annual passes, which might be a good idea since the exhibit is always changing and it's so big you can't possibly see it all in one day.

This almost makes me wish I lived in Europe, so I could go see it. My bucket list includes seeing the Terracotta Warriors in China (I saw an exhibit of them in DC a couple of years ago ... it was a small exhibit but still really amazing), I think Wunderland will have to go on my list now too.

Thanks for posting.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)