CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Shivambu Chikitsa (Urine Therapy) in the Damar Tantra a 5000 year old India text

superfriend Views: 11,779
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,894,940

Re: Shivambu Chikitsa (Urine Therapy) in the Damar Tantra a 5000 year old India text

Hey everybody,
I have not been really consuming my midstream urine drink as often as I would like, maybe once a week at most, sometimes not drinking it for months. I am re-starting drinking today as the new year is started. I am planning on eating goji berries daily as they increase brainpower also, with sunflower seeds (for lecithin).The mental clarity from my ten day midstream urine/water fast from late in 2002 that I achieved was spectacular to say the very least, and I have been missing that clarity. So, I am restarting drinking midstream urine drinks now. I am also applying it to my hands because of bad dry skin, and my hands are nearly perfectly healed. I like the Sobe brand life water with stevia/ the leaf as a sweetener it has zero Sugar in a twenty ounce container, and tastes slightly sweet. I need to get rid of my Candida that I've had for many years, and I know UT will fix it.

Good luck everybody in the new year!

:-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.180 sec, (1)