CureZone   Log On   Join
I was used as a sex slave for years.

Iwasvictim Views: 27,201
Published: 12 y

I was used as a sex slave for years.

When I was 14 I was having trouble at home which now I see as mostly my own fault. I was spoiled and willfull and wanted everything to be my way. I got into some drugs and drinking and one day after an argument with my mom I packed up a few things and took off.
I was hitchiking and got picked up by what I thought was a really nice understanding man in what I thought was his 40's or 50's. He listened to me and told me what I wanted to hear. I told him I was trying to get out of town and he said he was on his way to a city about 100 miles away. Halfway there he told me he had to stop at a friends house off the highway and drop off some clothes. I waited outside of this house for about half an hour and he came out and told me he needed help picking up something for his friend. I went inside and he offered me a drink of wine, I slugged it down and shortly after that I passed out. I woke up naked and tied to a bed face down. They let me lay there for hours before they came in and started making me perform oral on them and rapeing me. They also performed oral on me and made me orgasm. Later they gave me something and I slept until the next day. When I woke up there was a room full of men and I was naked but not tied up. I was forced to perform oral on them until I could not anymore then the rape started. I lost count about how many there where but also they kept giving me pills that kept me stoned. Again I passed out and the next day it started all over again. Most of them men where much older, some it seemed older than my grandfather. This went on for two weeks, days and nights of forced sex with so many men. I just went numb and with the help of all the pills I stayed in a dream world. There was even a woman that came by and had sex with me. I don't know how I could keep an erection but I did.
One night after a full day of being abused in every way you could imagine I woke up and everyone was passed out. I was still stoned and sore but I managed to find a window that I could pry open and I crawled out. It was so dark and cold. I had on only a shirt that was on the floor and no shoes but I managed to get out into the desert and got lost. I was found the next day by a guy who took me to a phone and I called my mom to come get me.
I begged her not to tell anyone what had happened and for some reason she didn't. Maybe she didn't believe me after all the shit I had pulled. I had even once accused my neighbor of fondling me which was a lie and that caused so much trouble we had to move. I had also been caught having sex with a boy down the street so my mom knew I was into other boys. She also knew I was having sex with this girl down the street as her parents had caught us.
I do think this helped straiten me out as I stopped doing the drugs and alcohol but it started so many other problems. I started having sex with older boys and later I had sex for money with several men and when I was older I got a job dancing in a gay bar. There I did start having sex with so many men. Luckily I never caught anything and after several failed relationships, mostly because I would always cheat I found a woman that I married. I told her everything and she still accepted me.
My past still haunts me and sometimes I feel the urge to be with other men but have not done it yet. I can't get the thought of letting men use me out of my mind. Is this normal?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.062 sec, (2)