CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: my MMS experience

Esstee Views: 7,443
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,891,947

Re: my MMS experience

Hi again,

PVC's are most often part of electrolyte imbalance and I've had them as well. It was so bad(in my own case) at one point that I'd have to cough in order to regain my breath and rhythm. It was rectified with an electrolyte IV and I was better within 24hours.

One theory that I have is that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement can affect pH. And so assuming that you have an infection, and the blood chemistry is already off, then it is possible that the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement perpetuates this further.

Another possible theory is that someone with an already impaired digestive tract(ie. Candida) would results in further impairment(less nutrients) due to the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement on the digestive tract. Which could likely neutralize everything in it.

And one solution(for myself) is to drink 1 cup of bicarbonate water in the morning and evenings.

Another big ticket item for me with MMS was to take a good multi-vitamine and 2000MG of Esther-C per day. To help with essential minerals and cardiovascular health.

There are other potential factors that could contribute to health risks with MMS such as arterial plaque disruption and red blood cell reproduction, though none seem supported beyond that of individual experiences and so were left with a very scattered body of information.

BTW. if it were me(and I'm not trying to sound like a know it all), I would seriously look into magnesium baths for fibro. My sister had this so bad at one point that she couldn't walk(confined to bed). Until she met with a doctor who specialized in environmental illnesses who told her to detox with Magnesium. She did and regained her health within 6 weeks. Though she was out of bed long before then. Today, she feels like a million dollars!

Hope this helps.

PS. I currently take an equivalent of 15 drops of MMS(CDS) 3 x per day. And I have been doing this for over 3 years now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)