CureZone   Log On   Join
Just wanted to say THANK YOU! :)

SufferingEczema Views: 3,506
Published: 13 y

Just wanted to say THANK YOU! :)

Hey guys.

I started a green apple and apple cider vinegar fast for three days from last Thursday. I ate two apples for each meal and drank two tablespoons of Heinz natural apple cider vinegar diluted in hot water 30 minutes before my meals.

I also drank a LOT of hot water throughout the fast.

I ended my fast on Saturday night with a glass full of Extra-Virgin Olive-Oil and a glass full of squeezed lime. Drank it all (it doesn't taste bad at all, the lime overpowers any taste the olive oil has).

Keep in mind that I wasn't seeing any progress with my eczema DURING the fast, so don't let this demotivate you. Although my dandruff did go away and my scalp did get significantly less itchier during the fast (I didn't shower during the fast, which in any other day would've caused MASSIVE amounts of dandruff and insane itching).

My first bowel movement the next day was diarrhea, but there weren't any stones. Kinda disappointed.

Went in for my second bowel movement, and lo and behold there were a hell of a lot of small green solid stones. I knew the flush was a success.

Same thing with my third and fourth bowel movements, all had stones, but to a lessening degree.

Three days later, two of my major eczema wounds (left elbow and on right ear) are healing incredibly well. :)

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone on this site. It was this site that introduced me to the liver flush.

I encourage everyone with eczema/seborrhoiec dermatitis like me to go with a liver flush.

Gonna do my next one in two weeks. :)

Thanks again!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)