CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Best way to get fluid off the lungs?

MH 108 Views: 71,454
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,889,296

Re: Best way to get fluid off the lungs?

I just covered that subject in the last newsletter that is just about finished.......there are a variety of ways. Naturally, the orange juice fasting is the fastest.

4 ounces daily of the Maximum Restore is my choice of herbs to "expell" it.

This is an over acid condition where the lungs are making mucus to protect against the body's acids or depending on age and situation, could be kidney issues, etc., etc......something as simple as bad heating fumes being breathed in, such as natural gas fumes will load the lungs up fast.

I think it would be more simple to just copy past this section out of the newsletter.......I will be back....

back, I will include a little extra, because air is the issue when the lungs are loaded up and I would be using everything I am pasting here from the winter newsletter that should be finished early next week and the final chapter of the 2011 education.

This past is minus some cool pictures and not been edited yet, etc......this is probably about 10% of the newsletter, while I always say READ IT ALL in advance, so when troubles strike, you can cure and not seek info.

Blessings,
MH

PS
For the people that do not want to read, refuse to read, they will be forever victims of those folks into "marketing"...the marketing of health products is nothing but a fancy name given to con men.

taken from the winter (last) newsletter:

Distilled Water Pressure “Internally”
Warning: This water is for your home made distilled water “only”. This prescription can not work with well water, city water or any other source of water except “pure” water known as steam “distilled”.

Dr. Otoman Zar-Adusht Hanish M.D. prescribed his patients this distilled water prescription that he believed would cure all diseases and correct all weight issues too fat and too thin when done correctly. It goes like this:

1. On awakening take two glasses.
2. Another two glasses shortly before breakfast.
3. Two glasses in the middle of the morning.
4. Two more 20-30 minutes before mid-day meal.
5. Two glasses in the middle of the afternoon.
6. Another two glasses 20-30 minutes before dinner.
7. The last two glasses in the evening shortly before retiring.

If desired, two more portions may be taken – one, two hours after lunch and another two hours after dinner. For nerve and Liver troubles the water should be taken quite hot. This M.D. believed this to be the cure for all human ailments and weight problems. This is a prescription not open to be “altered” as desired if you desire to experience what this M.D. learned in his lifetime. Each 2 glasses of water must weight 16 ounces (1 pound) in order to work correctly, so he was using 8 ounce glasses in his clinic.
This prescription was for 21 days on, 21 days off for normal health situations. For cancers and serious diseases, he prescribed 3-4 months non stop. He also prescribed a 48 hour fast at the beginning of the water cure for all cancers, stating cancer was caused by an accumulation of toxins in the blood stream and suggested cleaning the colon daily during the water treatment for cancers.

Once healed, the M.D. the suggested fruit juices could be used to nourish the body. This long past M.D. also used some herbs and vegetables too many to mention in this newsletter.

Distilled Water Pressure “Internally” with / Garlic
A Japanese M.D. many years ago searching for a cure for cancer, had his patients smash a clove of garlic and wrap it in some rice paper and swallow it directly after every meal with 2 glasses of water. He believed the stomach must be so damaged and “shriveled” up before cancer / disease can develop and drinking 2 full glasses of water directly after each meal, was his method to “expand” the dieing stomach and used garlic as a sulfur source, blood thinner and method to increase circulation in the stomach. This same M.D. later learned how to put his cancer patients inside a special made chamber he designed and spray the patient’s entire body with fresh garlic juice. I will show an advanced method of this same theory in my Air Therapy chapter. Though these medical doctors had their own methods, they often were learning a similar “theory” and sadly most doctors do not live long enough to learn and perfect their methods and thankfully they wrote books so the future generations could try to understand what they spent their entire lifetime self-experimenting with. We do not see many doctors today seeking to heal the stomach as the first line of cure. One of the greatest German medical doctors many years ago believed the stomach was the only path back to health and suggested 6 months of rest and controlled “fasting” as a way to “Heal Thy Stomach”.

Distilled Water Pressure “Internally” with / lemons
A simple method to treat the common cold, keep in mind; when the common cold symptoms first appear, that is the time to stop what you were doing and remove the accumulated waste and restore function of the elimination organs so the common cold does not turn into the common flue. At the first sign of a cold, make ½ gallon hot lemon tea, prepare a nice warm bath (103 degrees). Before you get in the bath, take 1 tablespoon or more of Epsom’s salts and mix in a larger glass of water and drink as you prepare for your bath. Set the hot lemon aid tea beside the bathtub or have someone bring this to you as you consume it and drink the entire ½ gallon while in this bath which should last for about an hour or more as you keep adding a little hot water and work up a good sweat. Naturally you are going to make a few trips to the toilet during this bath time, which is the “idea”. After this bath immediately go to bed and try to sleep all night, make use of the Sleep Eze formula if desired and the best first line of defense formula we have always used is what we call Maximum Restore. I prefer to drink direct out of my own bottle of Maximum Restore and drink 4 ounces at a time, 8 ounces a day until congestion is over with. The “original” Lemon aid / bath treatment had the patient soak their socks in ice water while they were in this hot bath and upon entering their bed, they pulled their socks out of the ice and put them on and wrapped a warm blanket around their feet as they go to sleep. An old herbal method was to coat the bottom of their feet with olive oil or Vaseline and apply a layer of smashed garlic cloves and slip on socks to hold the garlic on and this must be done while on the bed, because you can not walk on your feet once the garlic has been applied. Caution must be used with the fresh garlic method because if the garlic oozes up around your feet where you didn’t apply the olive oil, etc. so I prefer coating the feet with Skinner’s Salve and then putting on old socks. Another method is to spray the bottoms of the feet with Herbal Spray III or Herbal Spray III xxx. We also have Garlic Oil that can be rubbed into the bottoms of the feet or better yet, Garlic / Cayenne Oil that is call Foot Oil. The theory is to “draw” the toxins out of the lungs and down and out the feet; the feet being one of our elimination organs. Upping the dose of Lower Bowel Balance capsules until the elimination organs have restored to proper function. Ideally, never allow a cold to get past the first stage. If you do this, you will not only save your self a lot of money, but avoid ill health, missed work, etc. There were said to be over 1,000 cures for diseases by 1950, they all involve “elimination” and the quicker you stop the first symptoms, the easier / cheaper you’re in home self-help cure. I can’t stress too much how the Pre-Cleanse herbs benefits all methods used to restore health.

Slap Bath
To do an original slap bath, start with 2-3 inches of the coldest water in your bath tub. Step in this water and using your hands, draw the cold water up and wash your entire body. The stand up and “SLAP” your entire body with your open palms of your hands briskly until your entire body is dry, never using a towel again after your bath. The cold water brings your blood to the surface of the skin, when you slap this skin, it stimulates circulation and muscle building. The stronger you slap, the stronger your muscles will become! This simple method will make a man stronger and stronger as he gains more and more health.

Sweat Bath
I am a big believer in keeping the skin clean; I personally take a sweat bath every night of my life if I can. I have a large hot tub of water approx. 102-3 degrees that I keep sterile with the Animal Parasite Concentrated Herbs formula. I was using that formula for years in my bath water before I used it to keep farm animals de-wormed. I bath in this warm water every night before bed for about 10-15 minutes which makes my face / hair very sweaty. I rarely ever use hair shampoo and never any soaps of any kind in this bath water. The nightly sweat keeps the skin open and clean as I can have with these powerful herbs in the water. The amazing thing is this, with the use of the Animal Parasite Herbal Formula; my bath water stays sterile for 1-2 years between changes. The hot tub uses a pump and heater to maintain the water and I took the filter out when it was brand new and use a common bath towel to trap any dirt that circulates in the water and then I simply wash the towel and never buy filters and have never used chemicals in my bath tub and went 2 full years the first time I filled it; which holds 750 gallons of water. Clean skin is essential, because our skin breathes in air and exhales poisons and can not do this when clogged with dirt and old dead skin cells. Cleanliness truly is essential for good health. “IF” we lived in the wild, consuming only wild tree fruits and berries with no cloths and all day sunshine, our skin would not struggle to keep clean. The consumption of all acid producing foods over works all our organs, especially our skin and such foods cause strong odors as waste clogs and rots within the skin.

Rain Water
Rain water prior to the invention of planes, gasoline, oils and all factories that emit pollution was “distilled” water! It has no inorganic rock minerals in it and was the purest life providing water on earth for all to live freely upon. Rain today has a wide variety of man created metals and literally thousands upon thousands of chemical combinations that do not exist in nature naturally. Drinking rain water today is not a safe option and while rain flows through earth to reach into our water wells, it too has these pollutants and is safer to use as bath water, but still not safe to drink. When I was a child, we drank from our “cistern”, a hand dug well and eventually a hand pump out behind the house. I commonly drank from creeks and ponds. I drank Pepsi and eventually many other soft drinks and drank city water in the public schools and factory. “Just” because we can drink toxic fluids, never makes them safe or good for our health. Most people never realize this until their body is failing them and they desperately seek solutions to continue to live. It never hurts to live “cleaner” & “better”, while we all know every toxic brings the body 1 step closer to sickness. This is why so many medical doctors and herbal doctors of our past wrote books where they state that we humans do not die; we kill our selves, one mouth full at a time. Those that can believe this surely should be able to accept that back centuries ago before all pollution, a time when man still lived where it was warm year around and tree fruits bountiful and free for the picking; that humans lived a very long time. According to a few authors, less than 100 years ago, there were still isolated groups living 250 years old and I see no reason to believe these authors were lying based on location, diet and habits of these native peoples.

Fruit Diet
Those that read what I call BOOK I, will see that the doctor believed all humans are created as fruit eaters, same as has been proven by many doctors dating back 150 years in medical history. This author will suggest we eat one meal per day, never eating breakfast or lunch and allow our stomach to stay empty at least 18 hours every day and ideally eating fruits in season only which would free up our stomach 23 hours every day. So after the 14 - 40 day Orange Juice “fasting” ideally the person lives on fruit. Sadly this never happens in these modern times, but that does not take away the factual reasons for the fruit diet. It is strange that after a person does an extended Orange Juice “fasting” they often find them selves craving foods they normally never liked; even the water prescription M.D. states this fact after his water treatment. This also points towards the facts that humans naturally crave more natural foods as their health improves. Small children almost always loves the sweet fruits, but as they grow older and start eating meats, dairy, grains, etc. they loose their taste for fruits and enjoy filling up on non fruit foods.

I believe this fact: when ill, the illness was caused by wrong foods that we could not properly digest, assimilate and eliminate. I believed the fastest remedy is to purge these accumulated foods with herbs and by proper “fasting”. It only makes sense that the best prevention is eating properly in the first place, but this just does not happen today most anywhere on earth. This is why herbs, purging, fasting, etc. has been experimented with a lot in the past 200 years. All evidence proves beyond all medical doubts that humans are created to consume tree fruits and have adapted over time to eat and drink most anything. None the less, the path back to health always leads to tree fruits; this will never change, because the original design must be followed if we are to expect natural health.

Operations, drugs, herbs, purges, treatments etc. are only turned to as antidotes for wrong diet & habits, something we all have in common. I tell people do not follow my path, it is amazing I am even still alive, instead follow a more natural path the best you can and enjoy every moment of your life. When you do consume tree and vine fruits, try to eat them by them selves and never mix them with vegetables, grains or meats, because they do not mix with those foods ever. Start your day with fruits and once you consume a non fruit, don’t consume fruits for the rest of that day. I know the facts about humans and tree fruits are true, same as written by many past medical doctors, because I proved it to my self using common pH paper developed to test human salvia and urine.

Correct foods makes for alkaline saliva, while all non fruit foods makes for acidic salvia. This means one thing, teeth bathed in acidic salvia “dissolve” and “rot”, known as tooth decay and I am sorry to state this one fact: all these so called herbalist and their ‘faked” books are misleading the plain people via their adds in the plain people’s newspapers. Writing false statements in order to “lure” in potential customers which is making these people “rich” and only prompts them to writer more lies and make more false herbal products and even worse yet, prompting readers to also make false products and promote them based on the falsely written books….this is an age old scam that has given herbal use such a bad reputation over the past 50 years by the dishonest authors / herbalist / salespeople. It is so bad recently, it about makes me sick to pick up any Amish paper in the country as these predators are seeking to “market” to the Amish, because good honest people want to believe all books are written by honest people and not professional “marketers”. I spent years being “their” victim and learned the hard way; it is my greatest wish that these newsletters will prompt people to think before they buy! These crooks would not exist if they could not “tempt” people to buy their products. By the time people learn and spread the word, it is too late; these crooks make their money and have already searched out their next victims to market to! It is sad that when our health is concerned, it has to be BUYER BEWARE! When their books and ads seem too good to be true, please wise up and think before you buy! Once you understand human health, you “know” the frauds by their very own writing! This is why Book I author in his retirement years, wrote what he called his “Little Book” with the desire all readers would become their own “Physicians”. I have taken the so called “Master Herbalist” education, read as many herbal books that I could obtain, as many old medical books as I could obtain and been conned by way too many of the current authors and marketers and I am here to state as “fact”: most if not all of these current manufactures commercial or small scale of herbal / vitamin supplements have no clue about human health and not understanding human health, all they seek to sell is mostly made for “profit” and nothing more. Those that understand what I call BOOK I and these newsletters should never be a victim again. You should never buy a vitamin, never buy a commercial made anything in a bottle for health and beware all newspaper ads, regardless their last names and “examine” what they have written in their books to verify it follows nature and is “truth”. If you recognize lies and false claims, you should set your self free of these marketers.

Too Thin People
The Too Thin people are often the sickliest of all people and will have the hardest time correcting their past problems. When a too thin person is sickly, this simply means a large portion of their entire body has the problem, which does not leave allot of room for them to work with. There are numerous reasons for being too thin, some of the most common reasons are: eating meat every meal, smoking, consuming caffeine and every habit and situation that leads to “irritated” nerves. These people are normally “hyper” in that they can’t sleep correctly and their muscles are their worse enemy. Their muscles are at war with the body 24 hours a day, never being capable of “relaxing” because they are over stimulated by an acidic / chemical state. They normally need to eat 4 / 5 times a day, always nibbling and can’t even begin to go one day with no food. They literally are burning the candle at both ends as their body waste away year after year. I would rather see a person 40 pounds over weight than 10 pounds under weight when they are “sick”.

This is what the Too Thin people do when they try to sleep or rest; they prop them selves with their hands, always “holding” their body stiff and rigid, they are always “thinking”, never resting. They easily are awakened and never “limp”. A baby and young children often are so limp while sleeping you can pick them up and their body is like a rag doll and normally in such a deep sleep, they have trouble waking to go to the bathroom when needed. While the too thin and all nervous types are “rigid” sleepers, if you could pick them up it would be like picking up a board and just touching them wakes them up instantly.

The too thin people often are “addicted” to their habits that cause the irritation in the muscles; they will not find breaking these habits easily. They have to learn and understand what their body is doing and consciously take back control of their muscle action. They need to physically remove their hand from underneath their head while in bed, stretch out their legs and clear their mind and seek to correct the acidic lifestyle. A perfect example is those that can’t stop smoking, those that can’t stop vigorous daily running / exercise, if they try to stop these habits, their body aches. Those that can’t stop drinking acidic / caffeine drinks are truly destroying their adrenal glands and their entire body.

Suggestions to reverse the damage
They need to weight them selves every day and write it down on a paper and mentally start taking control of their own health. Set goals! For many of these people they have been too thin most of their lives and for others, their habits lead them there. Often running in families when meat is eaten with every meal, worms a lifelong problem and rest not an option. The one thing all MS patients have is a family that can’t stop working. All wasting diseases are toxins / parasites that have the muscles irritated to the point the muscles never stop moving and they burn them selves up until there is not enough flesh left to support life. Such a lack of proper sleep leads to a life of “aggravation” and lack of peace. This is one time herbs can help a lot in an effort to relax the muscles. I took the best of the best herbs known to relax the body for a more peaceful sleep and blended them together and call the formula Sleep Eze and make this in capsules and syrup. Ideally 4 capsule 15 minutes prior to bedtime and then 2 capsules every time the person wakes up. These are not sleeping drugs and are just herbal foods. These herbs can be taken anytime of the day when the person is home and needs help “relaxing”. Naturally if they smoke, are addicted to sugars, caffeine or high meat consumption; they will have to decide to stop the things that are harming their health, if they want to have a chance at breaking these chains and restoring their health. A few herbs are not going to compensate for bad diet and bad habits.

Restoration
No raw foods, no fruits for these people until they have gotten control of their health. The Pre-Cleanse Herbs are a must do, but the Orange Juice “fasting” can not save these people, they are Too Thin, they don’t have enough body left to correct by way of “fasting”. They can use the warm water method for nervousness as explained in the internal water prescription. This warm water should made with Linseed tea (flax seed) by adding 3 teaspoons of seed to 3 cups of distilled water and bring to a boil for 10 minutes, ad honey, lemon, etc. for flavor and drink very hot and inhale the steam. Make fresh every 3 hours consuming one cup per hour following the water cure theory listed under internal water. Instead of a cold water slap bath, you do a warm water bath and then slap your body until dry as a method to restore the muscles and nerves. When health has returned, then you can use cold water.

All your foods should be cooked and have no salt / black pepper and stay on the Pre-Cleanse Herbs for as many months as needed to restore the elimination organs. One method was to live on puffed maize for 21 days eating no other foods. I prefer the soup method, where you take the garden vegetables and put them into a large kettle with no salt or pepper and let simmer 24 hours a day as you eat as many bowels full as you can eat and every day, with no crackers, no butter, etc. for 40 days and just keep adding more vegetables of your choice (lots of garlic & onions a must) and more distilled water and more simmered the vegetables the better, so soft you can almost drink your soup. If you decide to use beef, make a broth in a separate pan, discard the meat and ad the broth to the soup. Never use a pig for any purpose.

Buffalo herb and fenugreek are two herbs with a history of helping people ad weight to the too thin worn out body. I believe as your elimination organs are restored, you naturally will feel like living better and with the help of the sleep herbs, once you have control of your muscles, your flesh will return. Even if you need the help of sleep herbs for the rest of your life, that is worth it, because being too thin and sick is not a good way spend the last years of your life. Always weigh your self and record it on paper, so you can “take charge”, because your weight will tell you that you need to step up your program as needed to maintain a healthy weight.

Sadly as people become too toxic, they become lazy and loose care of their own health and once they just do not care, it is too late for those folks, you can not make them “care” for them selves. Those that do not care for the body God gave them, will live their life on a disastrous path of destruction and refuse basically everything written in these newsletters and explains why 2/3rd quit this free newsletter ½ way through the year. People never “like” to shed light on “their” life when they know their problems / choices lead to ill health and prefer the ostrich method of “not looking at danger” as it approaches them and always waiting until it is too late. They like to believe they had no choice in life but to become sick and drugs and operations their fate in life.

• My theory is this, if we adults are too lazy to care for our own life, we surely can care enough for the children to give them a better chance in life. Those that don’t care for their own children will never want self-health information in the first place.

Once the too thin person has restored their flesh, then they can start raw foods, raw fruits, raw fruit juices, so in fact, the Too Thin people have a much longer road to travel than the average adult with some extra weight. Keep in mind the entire newsletter, you can not ignore sick teeth, metals, past drugs, past operations, etc. for every action there is an opposite reaction and in the case of Longevity; a price to pay. The quicker we stop the bad things and seek the good things the better the success rate.

Air Therapy Herbs
I believe air therapy to be the most beneficial herbal method of all, you would recognize products that have touched on this subject in the past, such as Skinner’s Salve, Vick’s that use Vaseline with essential oils of herbs that once rubbed on the skin, the “vapor’s from the herbal oils are “inhaled” s the person sleeps as a method to aid in breathing, such as croup, sore throat, common cold, sinus, hay fever, etc. These petroleum jelly methods are “messy” and little ones can get their fingers in the salve and then while sleeping rub their eyes and cause extreme irritation that can result in crying and fear of using the salves again, not to mention the greasy mess they can leave on pajamas.

When we created what we call; Herbal Sprays, as we used a wide variety of herbs we instantly seen the greater affect of spraying direct on the skin, was the value when these herbal vapors were “inhaled” also. This lead to very strong Room Sprays that were created to be used as a spray for the room air and not direct spraying of the skin. All sprays designed to spray in a room or in a machine that cleanses the room air, does not have what I call the “miracle” ingredients that started with the very first bottle of Herbal Spray I also for a time was marketed by an Amish man under the name Wonder Spray. As we no longer sell to this supplier I would have no clue what they would be calling wonder spray today, because it would be impossible for anyone to try to “copy” our spray formulas. I believe highly in spraying the entire face, chest and arms every night before bed with Herbal Spray I even if using the all night air therapy methods I am about to explain.

There are a variety of electric machines that can distribute my formula I call Air Freshen and Air Freshen with Garlic. I have tried many of these devices and no one had interest in the battery powered version and because it did not “cleanse” the bedroom air at the same time, we are not going to stock this device, but will be able to purchase them if someone orders it. We have settled on 2 machines, one that is very powerful and high volume air cleanser and one much smaller and much quieter model.

AIR “FRESHEN”
The Air Freshen Machine I is designed to pull in the air from a building and filter it through water and trap the dust and toxins and designed to make use of herbal concentrates to purify the air as it returns to the room and keep the water within the tank “sterile”. To start, acquire distilled water, this time it can be the plain steam distilled water sold commonly at grocery stores and not home made which is desired as drinking water, but as long as it is pure distilled water, that is all that is needed. “If” you use your well water or city water, you will disperse the chemicals in those water sources through the air your breathing. Most all well water has a lot of arsenic and some sources claim up to 70,000 chemical combinations, all of which are not good for health by drinking or breathing.

I use a 1 gallon jug or you can simply see on the side of the tank the sight level. Put 1 gallon in to start with, then turn on the electric and then ad 1 dropper of the highly concentrated Air Freshen formula, be very careful to keep this formula away from the eyes and little hands, because the herbs are so highly concentrated that they will enter the skin and cause extreme irritation from direct contact of tender tissues and if a little one gets this on their hands, then they will rub their eyes and all herbal concentrates will make the eyes burn like cayenne pepper. “IF” anyone should ever spill these concentrates on their hands they only need to wash with water & soap. “IF” the concentrate gets on tender skin or near the eyes, you need to use plant oil, such as olive oil, peanut oil, cooking oil, etc. to dilute the herbs and then wipe them off the skin with a soft absorbent cloth. So always keep this dropper bottle high out of the reach of little hands. Ad the 1 dropper directly to the suction intake port where the air is being pulled in. That is it; you’re done and can run the machine all night, day, etc. I always run it on low speed, but if you want to blast a room, you can run it on high speed.

Each day we ad a new dropper of the concentrate and if your air is dry, you will need to ad more distilled water to the level mark. In the winter months when it is very dry and we use the machine all night, it can use up to ½ gallon of water daily. This added moisture is also very beneficial to anyone with lung problems. I just ad new water and if desired, you can dump the water when you choose and start over, but most likely you can go a month or more with out cleaning. For cleaning just dump the water and the manufacturer provides a little scrub brush to get inside the hard to reach areas of the water tank.

The Air Freshen Machine I is very noisy and 99% of the people will refuse to sleep in a room that it is running, mostly as an excuse, but otherwise it truly is very noisy as it pulls all the air out of the room and traps the dust in the water and fills the room with the Air Freshen herbal formula. I suggest this device can be used prior to bed for an hour or two and then shut off when you enter the room and ready to go to bed. This is not as good as running it all night, so we kept searching for a smaller / quieter machine Air Freshen Machine II for those that want this benefit in a more suitable noise level. We found a professional made small machine that uses distilled water and pulls the dust into the machine and traps it in the water as it dispenses the Air Freshen herbs through out the air and makes a noise similar to a small fish tank pump and so far, everyone of all ages has fell in love with this device and makes use of it every night and it is so easy use you can take it to hotel rooms, where I see a great advantage for its use when you consider your sleeping in a room that people from around the world have been sleeping. I really believe every human of every age would greatly benefit if they could afford to sleep in a room that is being cleansed of dust and filled with the herbs in the Air Freshen formula. I expect our children to be using these type of devices 50 years from now, because they will never want to return to sleeping in air not improved with herbs that makes the sleeping so much better.

Pictures here

There are no replaceable parts for these machines, I have not had one quit yet, but surely they will eventually quit and are throw away machines unless you know someone capable of repairing them.

The AIR FRESHEN formula is a base all purpose formula, suitable for all situations. For added strength, I take the same formula and make an “anti-plague” style formula with uses extremely highly concentrated garlic in the formula and will make the entire room smell of powerful garlic. Garlic is one of Nature’s Best herbs for bad health, especially cancers and all puss forming diseases.

Our Air
All life on earth must “adapt” to the present air quality and the quality of our air determines the quality of life on earth. With the invention of fire, petroleum, bombs, germ warfare, airplanes, chem. trails and the modern age of chemicals our air has no choice but to be polluted. Living near industry / cities or even large highways will make for a more toxic living environment. To enter a room and close the doors shutting off the outside air, can even be worse, because our own exhaled air must be taken way with the winds so we do not re-breathe our own toxins and all commercial / synthetics; such as wallpaper, carpet, drapes, plastics, paints, soaps, solvents, building materials, etc. all for ever expel their own “fumes” and all fumes are toxic to humans to some degree. Only the purest of fresh air created in nature by our oceans and plants can supply us with the oxygen, moisture, and nutrients needed to support good life.

It is a fact no one can deny, we can not be any healthier than our last breathe of air. No one can live very long with out air or low oxygen air; even plants / trees will die within a few minutes when placed in a low oxygenated area such as a car in the heat with the windows rolled up. Yet, we humans take our air for granite and we rarely think about it and as well rarely do people think about their water and just expect that air and water is “good” and not a problem with their health. While in fact, we humans consume more air than anything else on earth and we digest water more than all other foods combined which makes air and water, the two most important substances that determine the quality of life for all life forms.

Medical science suggests mammals must slowly adapt to polluted air and polluted air always equals shortened lifespan. To do this, they took a common yellow canary and placed under a sealed bell jar and measured how many minutes it takes for the canary to smother to death from the lack of oxygen and the toxicity of its own exhaled breath. Once this was determined, they allowed a canary to stay in the bell jar for ½ the life expectancy and then with special equipment were able to remove the test bird and place a new canary in the jar and this new bird, not having enough time to “adapt” to the poor quality of air and the new canary would die rapidly and not live near as long as if the original canary was left in the jar. In their theory, they suggested if a human from 100 years ago was put into a room with the air quality of today, that human would die rapidly because the air quality would be too poor to support life.

Those working with toxic chemicals and especially those that choose to smoke always cough and must choose to stay with the toxic chemicals or choose to continue to smoke until their blood stream has adapted to the toxicity and deliberate self-intoxification has to be the greatest downfall of the modern age of the past 200 years. The original inhaling of smoke was developed by the Chinese well over 6,000 years ago by the burning of herbs and standing over the smoke and inhaling it as a treatment for the lungs and no doubt this lead to the use of toxic plants to numb the nerves, brain and obtain narcotic effects that lead to drug addiction such as the narcotic plant called, “tobacco”.

As much as we would like to think our work place, the highways, polluted skies, etc. are killing us the fastest, the fact is; it is our bedroom that determines our over all health and longevity. While we are awake, our brain will make adjustments to our breathing in attempts to reduce the toxins from entering, which leads to “shallow” breathing and our blood stream on the “defense” all our waking hours. Only while asleep, do our lungs begin to take deep / large breaths of air and our heart rate changes and our blood stream starts “cleansing”. This cleansing is essential for the body and explains why the lack of sleep or the inability to sleep properly leads to disease and also explains why people that are experienced in fruit juice “fasting” often can go days with very little sleep and why those that “fast” often experience increased health and energy.

Back to those that smoke or work in toxic environments, these people automatically restrict their breathing and become “upper” lung breathers and eventually their lower lungs turn hard and quit working and it happens slowly over time and they don’t even realize they are loosing their lungs. People with reduced lower lung capacity can not properly breathe while sleeping, not to mention the mucus and worms that come along with such lungs. To examine yourself, it is simple; while at rest, watch your stomach or lower lungs and see if your belly rises with each intake of air as it should! If your belly does not rise, then you are breathing with your upper lungs.

The lungs are like a pair of bellows that bring in and expel air with each movement cycle. Proper air intake simply means better health and strength. The fully developed human has what was called a “barrel” chest with good proper developed lungs. The more deformed humans have flat chest and low intake of air. The lower lungs are designed to raise the belly with each intake of breathe and this rise puts pressure on the heart and “massages” it and the other internal organs. This makes the organs “flexible” always and does not permit them to become “stagnant” and harden with accumulated waste.

With each inhale enters life providing oxygen and the exchange of deadly acidic waste thrown off in the blood stream. In fact, since tree fruit juices need very little to no digestion in the human stomach, these fruit juices quickly are absorbed through the stomach walls and enter into the blood stream providing the natural acids that acted as preservatives for the fruits when they were alive on the tree and the blood stream makes use of these acids to aid in the killing of bacteria / viruses and when these acids and pass through the heart, they are expelled in the next breathe of air and only the alkaline salts (minerals) are left in the stomach for digestion an later use by the red blood cells for the body’s daily needs.

On the other hand, when humans are “poisoned” by various means of accumulated waste or direct poisoning, the same blood stream collects these poisons and throws them off into the stomach walls to be expelled down and out the colon; or if too toxic, the stomach will immediately throw up as a method to save the life of the body. Few people understand the functions of the human stomach or realize we can not have health when our stomach has ill health.

The bedroom becomes the most toxic room and the number one reason for ill health because of one very simple reason. Humans as well as all mammals are not designed to be able to re-breathe their exhaled air, nor is it healthy to breath in all the chemicals of the closed door bedroom while the lungs are working after we are in a deep sleep to cleanse our blood stream.

The very best author I have ever read that was a M.D. that lived in Toronto many years ago, removed the window from his bedroom and put up a device to keep the snow from blowing in. Since our skin breathes in as much air as our lungs do, he also practiced wearing the bear minimum of clothing year around to allow the skin freedom to work.

The open window method takes care of the poor air quality due to our exhaled air. Those that smoke, have cancer or any disease for that matter, are going to exhale their disease while they sleep and attempt to restore their health. Those with mercury, nickel, etc. dental fillings are also exhaling very toxic chemicals into the air that must be removed from the room or house so others do not breathe this in. People do not bother to study and understand just how toxic dental metals are to their body and those around them. Sleeping in the same room with someone that smokes, has dental metals or is sick; is not wise, especially if your health is not great and your elimination organs working properly so as not accumulate the problems of others. Most advanced diseases are “fungus” related and while sleeping, much of this fungus is exhaled into the home, where it can grow on moist / dirty surfaces, etc. and spread through out the house. Having pets in the home also introduces their health problems into the family. I highly suggest no pets within the home. Even the common fish tank that has an air pump is going to spread bacteria through the entire home. Those with flushable toilets, even if they close the lid, it has been proven that what ever bacteria lives in your toilet bowel, also enters your entire home, even into every cupboard of the kitchen. Those with a shower and live in the city limits and have city water are going to fill their homes with the fumes of every chemical within that water supply and the same goes for country well water, which is normally loaded with arsenic and up to 70,000 chemical variations according to authors that do such research.

These are only the larger examples of why the normal home has become the number one place for ill health over a human’s lifetime. It is a fact that for every act we commit against Nature, we will suffer a health penalty, if you like that or not, it is a fact you’re never going to change! We were born to be naked and live in the wild on what God freely provides for our specie. Every act we commit to live life “our way” that goes against the original design has a price to pay, ever how small and over a lifetime, those prices multiply.

In Nature, there is enough moisture in the air and trees and grass to cover the lands that we would breathe in very little dust of any kind. Everyone knows or should know that every machine that needs air to run, such as cars, trucks, tractors, etc. all have air breather filters, to keep the dirt out of the engine. The same goes for humans, our lungs are the bellows that brings in and expels our air supply and the air and mucus membranes of our nose are designed to filter only what we would encounter in Nature, not modern day pollution. It is essential for us to breathe through our nose and not our mouth. Few people realize that a gland within our nostrils is responsible for making the electricity that maintains our perfect body temperature as well as filters out the common dust found in nature. What do most sick people eating mucus producing foods have in common? You guessed it, their sinus’s clog up and they have troubles breathing properly through their nose.

The common home that has carpet in it, has an enormous amount of dirt in those carpets, same goes for the drapes, blinds, etc. and all the clothing and dust collectors of the home. When the sun shines through the windows, most everyone on this planet has noticed the enormous amount of dust in their living space and they move out of the sunlight so they don’t see it, because while seeing it, the brain panics and restricts the breathing in belief of being poisoned based on what the brain is analyzing from the eye signals sent to the brain. Once out of view, breathing returns to normal as the “fear” subsides. Some researchers have suggested that every piece of dust has accumulated worm eggs, such as tape worm etc. and as well as limitless bacteria and viruses and everyone that lives in that home, shares all the same bacteria, viruses and parasites of all kinds. People don’t inherit problems near as much as they “share” the same problems based on the fact they share the same air and the problem becomes worse as the home is made more air tight. Enter another home or building and you’re naturally going to pick up every disease left in the space and in the most natural of living, humans would never enter a building or home and their air always be free of other’s diseases. This is just part of modern society that we all have come to accept as “Luxuries”! I know I enjoy all the modern conveniences of this wonderful age that allows us to have houses, barns, roads, etc.

To make matters worse, starting in 1949 as described in a book I titled BOOK II and the Video I made called MY SKY, the invention of the jet airplanes developed into the spraying of metals such as aluminum, titanium dioxides, germ warfare and most anything science desires to spray upon us, even vaccines from the sky and anyone can prove this fact by just watching their sky and witness these jets as they fly in patterns above you and make large Xs in the sky that satellites see and enable mankind to seek to control the weather as well as the populations world wide. This simply means, all these materials, especially the metals must fall to the ground, onto the grass and enter food chain as every cow, pig, horse, sheep, etc. have no choice as does all gardens, fields and trees have this metallic fallout that we can visibly see with our own eyes.

Those that have looked through powerful hunting spotting scopes have seen the metals in the air as the sun shines. Otherwise to see this horrible fallout (metal dust) if you have a 1 or 2 million candle power flashlight which is common today, wait until a dark night when all the wind has stopped. Go outside and shine this light straight up and you will be amazed at the solid mass of aluminum dust falling down to this earth by design by these chem trail jets. After 50 years of doing this world wide, movies have been made about this; unlimited websites have been made showing great detail of these military programs and even taught in some schools as the governments way of blocking the sun’s ways and told that the government is doing this for our health and cooling the earth by blocking of the sun. You can see a particular group of 5 jets or more that follow the sun; as a way to block the sun’s heat and otherwise when the weather changing jets appear, they are the ones that paint the entire sky and also put the X’s all over the sky.

So when you consider most all people eat a mucus forming diet along with man created metallic dust in all our air, along with synthetic dust in the home from carpets, furnishings and the massive amounts of chemical gases, along with loads of dirt brought in on the shoes; not to mention the disaster of pet hair and their dirt they can’t help but fill the home with…..is it any wonder, our lungs are over worked and some authors have suggested there can be upwards of 25 different worms that live upon the waste accumulated within the lungs.

It actually seems like a miracle that the lungs survive as well as they do for the average population, while for a few, they struggle from birth all their lives with poor lungs. I have read that our lungs are as delicate as “soap” bubbles, in that the membrane that permits the blood transfer of oxygen and expulsion of waste is as thin and delicate as a soap bubble. Consider the ones that smoke and work in very oily / chemical toxic factories and it proves us humans are very difficult to kill. I believe all of the organs of the body can nearly be dead and people still can “function” in wheelchairs and assisted living and death does not occur until liver / kidney function is 99% dead. Autopsies show organs that look as though they had not worked for years and yet, somehow the people held on; in fact, it seems like organs can adapt and help the body as the organs fail one by one. The largest all purpose organ has to be our skin! Our skin never lies; the condition of the skin is the outward sign of the inward health. When the skin is lifeless, the insides have been exhausted beyond repair. When the skin on the back of the wrist is pulled up and it “stands” up and does not snap back tight to the flesh, then you know the body has lost circulation as each organ has been over worked, clogged up and parasites feasting.

We are the results of what we have lived all our lives and yes, we do inherit the weaknesses of our past 7 generations, especially when our mother did not prepare and try to break these inherited chains. We can make decisions to break these chains after we have grown up and on our own, but much of the damages have been done in the womb and by the age of 5. Yet, God created all with the greatest of “perfection” and even though we my have not taken care of our body our entire life, God has built in mercies and once aided, the human cells respond and with faith, comes joy and no one gets more out, that they put forth. Health is not guaranteed, it is a result of respect for God’s original design and not the world’s ways. Those that work, reap their benefits, there are no cheating methods when it comes to health, we are a result of what we have lived and nothing more. There are no unseen monsters out to get us, we are all treated fairly by nature, each a result of the whole picture and with humans, this means what we have inherited from our ancestors; which is mostly the diet of the land settled upon.

So how does one seek to restore their lungs and safeguard the lungs they have from decaying over time? Common sense naturally suggest the removal of all mucus forming foods, of which dairy and grains are the worst and the majority of the people would choose death from lack of breath over diet change, so diet change rarely works for the general population.

The open bedroom window has been used for as long as houses have been made. Those in natural habitats where it never gets colder than 65 degrees can easily live in open air the majority of their lives and this accounts to why people that live south are known to live 10 years longer than those in the northern states, that and more sunshine.

Breathing exercises are something every human can do! Many books from the 40’s to present explain may methods of inhaling and exhaling properly, but this usually fails, because the average person just won’t take the time or care enough to properly exercise their lungs. For those that do, it is actually quite simple. Breathe through your nose and watch your belly raise your shirt up, never allow your self to start breathing in by your mouth. You can exhale through your mouth, but otherwise always breathe in through your nose! There have been people who never changed their diet and when left for near dead in their seventies, they restored their health by means of simple breathing exercises. The oldest author I have ever read of that wrote only one book that I am aware of, was110 years old when he decided he should write his method down for future generations and his method was quite simple. He stated that when he was a soldier in India in the 1800’s all humans past age 150 were being hunted down and had a bounty on them as the government convinced younger people that only evil people could still be living past age 150. So this soldier witnessed some young men trying to beat to death a man that was way past 150 years old and the soldier stepped in and chased off the hoodlums and for saving his life, the elderly man said he would give this soldier the gift of “life” and explained to him a very simple breathing exercise that the man ignored at the time, but never forgot.

In his late 70’s this soldier became bedridden and very ill and was dieing. While unable to get out of bed, he remembered what this elderly India man had told him and created his own version of the exercise that he could do while stuck in bed. The method is quite simple and goes something like this: Upon wakening each morning, before you get out of bed, lay flat on your back and take in a large breath of air; then raise your knees and grab them with your arms and pull them towards your chest as you hold your breath. Then exhale as you let down your legs flat in the bed. Do this 10 times each morning before you get up and this basically is what this 110 year old author did to save his life. Not only did his health restore, he stated that he grew a new set of teeth around age 100 and new head of hair and didn’t need to wear eye glasses until he was 110, which prompted him to write his book while still in excellent health.

Why did this simple method work? Very simple, the compression of his lungs with his own legs as he raised them expanded his old mucus laden lungs and restored circulation. There is a standard rule in nature when it comes to health, what you do not use, you loose and every older person can testify to that fact. Inflating his lungs, got them working again and once oxygen could enter his blood stream; it was his blood stream that enabled him to restore his body. The same theory applies to the human stomach and most all people allow their stomach to shrivel up and once it shrivels up, it is the stomach that actually starves the human to a slow and agonizing death.

Otherwise, I have many old health books on breathing and each has their theories of how to hold or not hold the breath and various ways of exercise, but only one author had the story of how he saved his own life and was in great health at age 110. I believe the best health authors by far, are the ones that learned a method to save their own life and then felt lead to help others.

I personally believe heavy metal accumulations to be the leading cause of loss of circulation and cause for a lifetime of bacteria / parasites that eat upon these heavy metals for a lifetime. This is why chem. trails putting metals in our air, dental metals, inorganic minerals in water, drinks, added to foods and all vitamins / drugs of a metallic nature flood our body tissues until the entire body struggles to maintain circulation and why all these metals as well as natural sources of metals can be found in our skin and hair samples as our skin attempts to save our lives. The greatest driving force we have is our lungs, because every method that could be possible can only be possible, when we have proper lung function.

The biggest plague on the modern civilization has to be the clogged sinus and runny nose. I have heard that our lungs that are forever struggling because of our mucus forming diet has a pump like method to push the mucus from the lower lungs up into the neck and sinus cavity to flow down into the throat, stomach and exit the body through the colon. This works well until after months, then years and a lifetime this mucus over worked the sinus cavity and flooded the lymph glands and the membranes and tissues ruptured with this mucus forever pressing / expanding the glands until they could no longer “squeeze” and drive the mucus down and out the colon. Once ruptured, these glands soak in the mucus and this is like a feast for parasites to come feed upon. The more mucus / waste, the greater the population of worms, pretty much that simple in my opinion. Most people are going to ignore this subject of air quality, but hopefully they can agree our air is a problem, especially when we are very young or very old when sickness strikes. Everyone “fears” their last breath, no matter how young or ho old they are. A parents worse nightmare is holding their baby late at night as they struggle for air. What we call Air Restore tincture along with Maximum Restore are the two herbal formulas we came to depend upon as a family. Both of these formulas are taken internally and family made life so much easier and once I made the Herbal Sprays, our family life took a huge leap forward, for the first time, everyone in the family doing “prevention” every night of our lives and best yet, everyone “liking” it……..finding something everyone likes and wants to do 7 days a week forever is just about an impossibility with a family of all boys. The boys did not mind their rooms being hand sprayed after they went to sleep, but it was nothing they wanted to do, it was just another thing they had to do and I searched and tried many varieties of machines that would enable these herbs to be in our air all night. Step by step I was finding better and better devices and spending a lot of money in my efforts until finally the two best machines are working out for their given purposes and the entire family liking the “quite” machine by their bedsides. Once the machines have been settled upon, I remade the herbal formulas until I settle on Air Freshen as the all purpose base formula with the first option of Garlic. Naturally I can ad 30 + different herbs to this base formula depending on the desired affects, I am sure it could de-worm while we sleep, there are herbs that can be used that calm the mind, etc., etc. the possibilities are almost endless with how our health can be affected by the air we breathe while we sleep. We as a family may use 1-3 full droppers of Air Freshen every night, mostly because I am self-experimenting with these herbs and I know one man that used 1 dropper for 2 weeks before he added another dropper, because he stated he still could feel the affects at that rate. A person could ad 1 drop per night, etc. because there are no set in stone dosages, after all, it is just “herbs” and most people would say this is like spraying “perfume” in the air, but in this case, it is beneficial herbs. Because people do not ‘fear” herbs sprayed externally and in the air verses actually swallowing herbs, this method seems more “acceptable” to them. In my personally opinion, I believe I have stumbled upon one of the greatest herbal treatment methods of all times, something no one could live long enough to explore all the different herbs and document each herb’s affects when used in our air supply as we sleep. I plan on self-experimenting every night for the rest of my life. Air Freshen is my “first” base formula, one my family loves and will use with no complaints, which to me, makes this the best thing I have discovered for general use for all.

I will make a list of the main herbs I use to make Air Freshen. These herbs are in extreme concentration, this formula should never be handled by children, rubbed onto the skin, taken internally or ever spilled on furniture, carpet, clothing etc. It can stain most anything it is spilled upon and certainly would irritate all skin and burn eyes and burn tender skin, only because it is extremely concentrated / powerful. If you get it on your skin, wash with soap and water, if you get it on tender skin, dilute by rubbing olive oil on the skin or any type of cooking oil, coconut oil, etc. It belongs in the machine only; it has no other uses in this powerful concentration. Some of these herbs of this high concentration can cost over $1,000 for a small quantity; it is the most expensive herbal formula we make.

AIR FRESHEN & AIR FRESHEN + Garlic
SINUS / RELAXATION / BREATHING / IMMUNITY / REST / NIGHTTIME all purpose herbal formula.

Key Ingredients: Cajeput, Peppermint, Vetiver, Chamomile, Lavender, Marjoram, Patchouli, Mandarin, Geranium, Chamomile, Cardamom, Hyssop, Juniper, Rosemary, Frankincense, Tea Tree, Rosemary, Lemon, Eucalyptus, Orange Sweet, Menthol, Camphor, Eucalyptus, Fir, Oregano Oil etc. We naturally have these single concentrates as well have the ability to obtain practically every concentrated essential oil sold on earth. As a “single” herb, these highly concentrated herbs can be diluted (properly) with coconut oil and rubbed on the skin.

Cajeput - its stimulating properties help clear thoughts and dissipate sluggish feeling.
Peppermint - helps in clearing thoughts; beneficial to people who are unable to concentrate or suffer from mental fatigue.
Chamomile - anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties; helps with tension associated with asthma, hay fever and other allergies.
Vetiver - noted as oil of tranquility because of its deeply calming effect.
Cardamom - assist in stimulating the lungs, expelling phlegm and can be used for easing coughs and bronchitis.
Rosemary - helps to overcome mental fatigue and sluggishness by stimulating and strengthening the entire nervous system.
Juniper Berry - can has a clear and refreshing scent, antiseptic, antispasmodic and depurative properties.
Hyssop - liquefies mucus and relieves bronchial spasms; effective for treating colds, sore throats, influenza, bronchitis and asthma.

Menthol / Mentha arvensis
Description: Menthol Liquid is derived from the plant Mentha arvensis. This perennial herb may grow up to 3 feet in height, and it has long, underground runners by which it is easily propagated.
Common Uses: Menthol Liquid Essential Oil has been used as a flavoring for centuries, but also has applications in aromatherapy when applied to sore muscles or in combination with other products such as in a pain relief balm. It is often referred to as having a cooling effect.

Camphor / Cinnamomum Camphora
Description: The camphor tree can grow up to 35 meters (100 feet) and camphor is found in every part of the tree. Camphor Essential Oil is extracted by steam from the chipped wood, root stumps and branches. It is then rectified under vacuum and filter-pressed. White camphor oil is the first distillation fraction.
Common Uses: The therapeutic properties of Camphor Essential Oil include the following: anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, cardiac, carminative, diuretic, febrifuge, insecticide, laxative, stimulant and vulnerary. Camphor oil can be used in the treatment of nervous depression, acne, inflammation, arthritis, muscular aches and pains, sprains, rheumatism, bronchitis, coughs, colds, fever, flu and infectious diseases. It is a well-known preventive of moths and other insects, such as worms in wood.
History: In China and Japan, Cinnamomum camphora can often grow as old as a thousand years. To produce oil it must be at least 50 years old. Camphor was well known as a remedy against the plague in Persia (now Iran). It was also used in embalming. The Chinese have long used camphor wood to build ships and temples because of the woods durable and aromatic properties.

Eucalyptus / Eucalyptus Polybractea
Plant Part: Woods and Leaves
Description: The Blue mallee, or Blue-leaved mallee is a deeply rooted perennial tree which has a natural distribution in areas such as the Mallee regions of Victoria and NSW. The bark is smooth and fibrous near the trunk base. Leaves are disjunct and linear to narrow-lanceolate. Juvenile leaves are glaucous and adult leaves gray-green.
Common Uses: Eucalyptus Essential Oil is fantastic on skin ailments such as burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites, lice, and skin infections. The Blue Mallee Oil has the highest antiseptic cineol content and therefore is one of the strongest antiseptics among the Eucalyptus. It can also be used to combat the effects of colds and flu.
History: The Aboriginals used the Eucalyptus leaves to clear air and ward off fever. In World War I the oil was used as medicine for a meningitis outbreak.

Fir / Abies siberica
Description: Fir Needle Essential Oil comes from the Pinus type tree which grows in wide areas of Russia.
Common Uses: Fir Needle Essential Oil is reported to help with arthritis, bronchitis, colds, coughs, flu, muscle aches, rheumatism and sinusitis. It is a popular oil used to bring out masculine, outdoorsy attributes in men’s fragrances, bath preparations, air fresheners, herbal oils, soaps, and shaving creams.
History: From the earliest times the Fir Needle is thought by people as a forest healer. The natives used the crushed needles in poultices to heal wounds and infections. The needles were also boiled and drunk since it was believed to assist with respiratory issues.

Oregano / Origanum Vulgare L
Description: Origanum is a hardy, bushy perennial herb that grows up to 90cm (35 in) with a straight stem covered in hair. The leaves are dark green and oval in shape. It will also have a profusion of pink flowers clustered in heads at the top of the branches.
Common Uses: Origanum Essential Oil is said to have the following properties: analgesic, anti rheumatic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, antitoxic, antiviral, bactericidal, carminative, choleretic, cytophylactic, diaphoretic, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, febrifuge, fungicidal, parasiticide, rubefacient, stimulant and tonic. Due to high carvacol content, Origanum Essential Oil is considered to be "nature's cure all" as it is reputed to have one of the best antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties. It can also be used as a fragrance component in soaps, colognes and perfumes, especially men's fragrances.

Tea Tree / Melaleuca alternifolia / Australia
Description: The Tea Tree is a small tree or shrub with needle-like leaves. It is also domestically referred to as Ti-tree. It can grow up to 7 meters (20 feet) in height and thrives in marshy areas, though it is now cultivated in plantations. The Tea Tree is very robust; it is ready for cutting only two years after its’ previous harvest.
Common Uses: Tea Tree Essential Oil is best known as a very powerful immune stimulant. It can help to fight all three categories of infectious organisms (bacteria, fungi, and viruses), and there is evidence that Tea Tree Oil massages prior to an operation may help to fortify the body and reduce post-operative shock. Used in vapor therapy, Tea Tree Oil can help with colds, measles, sinusitis and viral infections. For skin and hair, Tea Tree has been used to combat acne, oily skin, head lice and dandruff.

Cayenne / Capsicum annum L
Description: The chili pepper, a hotly pungent variety of Capsicum was first cultivated by the people of Central and South America in around 3000BC. The oil is derived by passing steam through the seeds - the source of the most intense spice.
Common Uses: Chili Seed Essential Oil is credited by aromatherapists as being an analgesic, an anti-inflammatory, and as a digestive aid.

Garlic / Allium sativum
Common Uses: Garlic Essential Oil is reputed to have antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-hypertensive properties and can be used to prevent infections and to treat colds, bronchitis and flu symptoms. It is also believed to be a powerful detoxifier and is regarded to rejuvenate the body and relieve tiredness.
History: Garlic was worshipped by the ancient Egyptians, chewed by Greek Olympian athletes and thought to be essential for keeping vampires at bay. The plant has been used over many centuries in different countries as a protection against evil.

Herbal Sprays / bottle / sprayer
As much as I love the Air Freshen all night air treatment, I believe equally in the use of Herbal Spray I on the face / neck / ears every night at bed time and Herbal Spray III on all joints / bones that ache. For those with out a Air Freshen Machine I or II machine, I strongly suggest spraying each bedroom hand sprayed with Room Spray which comes in various strengths; normal being a hand spray version of Air Freshen suitable for any room and stronger versions with powerful cayenne and or garlic for more “adult” use. Not to be sprayed direct on the skin, but as a room spray, either before bed or after the person went to sleep. Before we had the Air Freshen Machine I would wait until everyone was asleep and open the bedroom doors and give 2-3 sprays in each room. If I woke up hearing anyone cough in the middle of the night, I would slip in and give a few extra sprays.

New for 2012
An ”amazing” option for Air Freshen Machine I machines and the number one reason I love these machines regardless their noise levels is their ability to “spray” virtually any herb or herbal formula I desire, either directly onto the skin or the entire room air. The optional device can even wash off house plants and a few people for several years have been spraying their house plants with Herbal Spray I. The options are only limited to the imagination! This device makes it easy to spray the entire body with any of the Herbal Sprays! Distilled water can be used and a few drops of Air Freshen can be added and spray the entire room, same goes with every Herbal Spray formula, every Essential Oil, etc. I could spend the rest of my life self-experimenting with this device. When using “drops” this device is extremely cheap to use, while those with the urge to experiment with all their skin, all the air in a given room, they could use several ounces of sprays in one given treatment.

Many years ago, a medical doctor from South Africa that became famous as a heart doctor and inventor of medical devices created a simplistic machine to “treat” the lymph glands and all the skin of the entire body. I inherited from my wife’s grandmother; Linda (Peachey) Wrenger of Mifflin county PA. owner of Wrenger’s Health Food Store in Leola, PA way back in 40’s all of her health book collection and collection of health related devices of which she was a certified instructor of this particular device and there was 2 of these devices that always “fascinated” me and was amazed to see monks still practicing a similar version of this same device in their own way. The “original” machine was a “suction” device that had adaptors for most every part of the human body that when applied, it would create a suction on the skin and was “adjustable” so you could use less or more suction depending on the location of the body being treated. As the skin is “sucked” up and then “released” it aids in “circulation” and causes no harm or ill comfort. It is as simple as it sounds and having adjustable suction enables Air Freshen Machine I to be the modern day version of this very old theory of this African Doctor that believed he could treat all diseases by restoring circulation to the skin.

In theory, the best possible treatment would be to spray the entire Body with Herbal Spray I, then apply “vacuum” to the desired parts of the body; reapply Herbal Spray I or II and then massage raw / virgin coconut oil into all your skin. This would be a “Luxury” treatment that would cleanse the skin and treat it to nourishing herbs and feed it with rich coconut oil and most likely a treatment people would pay to have done and anyone could do it for another person or anyone can apply this treatment to at least 60% of their own body. I have read of three old medical methods dating back before I as born where doctors believed they could cure diseases by applying herbs, water, and suction to the skin of which this optional device can duplicate all three methods plus my Herbal Sprays methods. I know this will seem too “strange” for most people to consider because they have never heard of such things, but it is simplistic, easy and has amazing “possibilities”. I have not had a family doctor other than my chiropractor for 35 years and no medical insurance since I retired from the factory 6 years ago and basically these “methods” I have explained as Pre-Cleanse, “Fasting”, Water Therapies, Diet, Air / Sunshine, Herbal Sprays, etc. are what I call my “personal” home hospital, in that I choose these type of things to treat broken bones, sickness, etc. for myself. I am providing this information for “educational” purposes only for those with interest in Self-Experimentation using herbs & natural methods. I enjoy spending time making my life “better” and always excited to find old methods I have not came across yet and always interested in hearing what others have learned.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (15)