CureZone   Log On   Join
God Job. I think your nutrition direction is right. I have to say butter massage is better than chemical oil

michellekansas Views: 2,964
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,888,504

God Job. I think your nutrition direction is right. I have to say butter massage is better than chemical oil

trying to rid nutrition from bad things, actually rid nutrition from human body. I see failure, might because I did not use it too right.You're giving treatment, so giving butter is ok.I said before benefit more than harm, but now i think any harm is bad for the skin. The skin needs to build back it's strength up. Thank you for posting. I tried some mineral oil on myself, because I had only tiny spot left over, and then it cleared all up. but once I wash off during the day, by night it came back much more.
So this morning, I was like, wow!mineral oil also works, and faster!so I could combine it into my regime. I thought of using it, is because I met my english teacher, her grand daughter is told by doctors to put on all day long, and she is terrible.
so, thinking of not anything about feeding the bad thing, thinking only about feeding human body, that's the right way. But, Sugar is bad, that's for sure, it only feeds the bad thing.
raw food is a good idea, but many have no where to find. It's most important to re-build up immune system. You're on the right track. I got acute ezxema once every 3 years, so I must be weak those years. some times I do nothing, and it just heals itself, so you know.
I still need to perfect my method, but I think I got the core idea right. Don't you think? I'm sticking back to food , plant track.Man, I have to do over again. This time, I'm not playing game any more, I'd destroy my skin immune playing games.faster way is always the bad way.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)