CureZone   Log On   Join
I'm cleared up over night with my immune booster, give me address, I send you some

michellekansas Views: 4,947
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,887,399

I'm cleared up over night with my immune booster, give me address, I send you some

I can not see your child suffer like that. butter nurishes .
I no longer need them short term, no I'll have left overs. it's all Vegan, all natrual. Plus, i don't want you to have him eat this, unless you try first. once you receive it, i'll give you instructions how to use it. please e-mail me your address, so I'll ship it to you, and i'll give instructions of how to use it.
He'll have a real better sleep. Since his ezxema is long time, so he might needs more applications.I'll guide you through. No one in the world but american kids and teens and women and men suffer from this! Believe me, i've been to Europe for 5 years, Asia 28, US11 years. Once your son is cured, you come and visit me. I look at my 20s ewhen I'm good, 30s when I got ezxema all over my body. I look 50 last time when I got ezxema attack. I always clear them up, one way or another. This time, it's my immune booster, that I used the right way, that worked.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)