CureZone   Log On   Join
Desperate for answers and a solution grateful for any help!

Views: 4,614
Published: 13 y

Desperate for answers and a solution grateful for any help!

Hey, im desperately seeking advice r.e facial hair. I've researched this online for hours and don't seem to get any further some say do others say don't I've looked at ALL the websites but it's real girls that know what works and what doesn't. The hair in question: I have what's described as "peach fluff" on my chin, following that on my lower cheeks I have very fine dark hairs that gradually get lighter as they go down to my jaw bone, following that I then have side burns of very fine more obvious darker hair about 1 1/2cm long. If i run the back of my hand over it it just feels like fluff, if I wear my hair up (which I now can't) it's obvious! Now I've plucked the few on my chin of the most obvious long blonde fluff ones but it's getting as though I need to do something about it now, when I wear make up I can see the pattern of hair and you can see some short dark moustache hair. Now I've tried waxing only twice but it's certainly darker, I can't use laser because it's not dark enough 80% of it isn't. So I'm wondering whether to try threading what I'm terrified about is I don't want to start something that's bothering me and thread it then it turn into a full blown dark hair/ beard! I've had hormone test which came back normal and I'm not on the pill!

So what do you think to thread or not and if I go on the pill will it increase my female hormone and fix the problem without touching the threading?!
I have slight dark fine hair growth on my forearm and on my bikini line dark long and fine and a line of stomach hair! My doctor said my hormone levels are fine but I hadn't had a period for 14weeks at the time of the test she said to me it's normal to get the blood test done a week after period but because my period has gone crazy I had to just go, turns out 4hes after the test I came on my period!! Although she won't re test ne as she said it's fine! What do you reckon girls?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)