CureZone   Log On   Join
certain antibiotics do cure exzema

michellekansas Views: 4,277
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,887,040

certain antibiotics do cure exzema

but since many are too deep, the med can not reach to it.The med country doc gave me has Antibiotics in it that works. I'm looking forward to use non med way to cure ezxema.
most creams I used from docs or bought OTC are acidic, I think mites likes acid and oil. Chinese med books said there're 2 types, one live in folicle, likes acid, one lives in fat tubes, which likes fat. one forms deep folicle pimples, one make the skin very dry, have peeling skins like snow if they over grow too much. Believe or not, using this info, my method gets better.
using acid and oil has Three benefit:
1.they don't drink and eat oyur skin:yeas we're feeding them, but if we don't, aren't they still eating?
2. lure them on the out layer of your skin, because it's so delicious here, and BAM, suddenly use things that kill them.
3. protect your skin from the harsh killer that you use, no matter what.
I have a little son, he has also ezxema outbreak a little right now, I just put aloe on him, or oil the spot a little bit, and put ACV in his bath, so the mites would leave his body, and for the ones stay in, enzymes will alter their survive ability.it works well on body skin. when he was little, acv bath does not work well for his face ezxema. once he had whole body pimples, I had to put "burrow free solution" in coconut oil, and smear all his body, with oil, he still peeled, but cured. This solution is what I got from a doc here when I went to immegency room because of all body hives and ezxemas. it's for killing things burrowed under your skin. though US doctors look at me like /i'm crazy, but this mite killing stuff works. I don't like it, is because it makes skin peel too much. Your butter masage just gave me a light. I was always reluctant to use oil and water, for I know ezxema is caused by oil and water. I also oiled myself generously today.I'll see if I get worse tomorrow because of the oil. If your son gets better with oild massage, then I'd be better off.
Thank you for trusting me, let's work together. I'm too alone in this.your details will sure help me too, just like my details.I'm not very sure of how long should I wait after the treatment to oil. one little mistake, will be disaster! I also intake boosters I got from China. so my result might not be acurate. ---I have suffered too much to not taking foreign stuff. I gave my son boosters too, and with out treating him, he looks fine, not touching his penis any more---his penis was swollen and a little itchy that he has a habbit to touch it. today he's fine, hand ezxema fading. tomorrow I'll check his tiny patch on the back.
one important thing, when you treat the skin, be gentle, I rubed my legs together when itching, the places I rubbed, ezxema are visually deeper, after last night's treatment, only the rubbed spot is still red and have tiny line scars.
another important thing, the timing of putting on treatment:you have to put on as soon as he feels itchy, that means action, if you wait, then he'll have lots new pimples, and old patches gets deeper. If you have all patches already, you might not see the new pimples, but if you ever use steroid and clear up the skin, new pimples pop right up if you ever stop using steroid.
Third, if you use treatment, always putting it three times the size of the ezxema, believe it or not, they run away.I has whole neck one, they they run down to my waist, then to my legs. If I treat one spot they run to another spot. You have to treat where they could go. cut the kids nail short always.
washing or dring clothing often.My country doc told me. He did not say what I have , try to hide from me, I think I have to give him money for him to tell me things. I don't know how much he wants, maybe I'll ask next time. hatches.
If you use Antibiotics that works, my experience is use it all night long, at least until you sleep. put some antihistamine cream and steroid cream where you rub the antibiotic(very important): to fotify the antibiotic, to make the mites grow faster and weak, to make the kid sleep, to heal the skin faster , after he sleeps, keep on doing it, until you're sure he will not scratch any more. if he sleeps the mites also sleeps, they'll miss the hatching..Do treatment first thing in the morning. he wakes up, they wake up too.
Why ezxemas can't be cured here, becasue no doctor knows this trick, I invented it. my country doc gave me all these things, I was too eager, so I try not to sleep, though I'm sleepy from the antihistamine cream, so in late night, I only used the antibiotic, and put it on whenever itched. my Antibiotics come in in waters. You can mix your self pills in water. as long as it kills the itch a bit, it means it works.(you'll itch from their action already even if they don't move)antibiotics get drug resistense easily, there's a trick to overcome it, my aunt is ob doctor, she tried to explain to me, but I don't think I should say anything to you, because I'm not professional, I can not bear the responsibility, and I can't make it right.
I suggest oyu do it Friday night, so whole week end you can just follow him and treat him.
Good luck.until I found out an acurate natrual way, I can't tell you more. one mistake, will lead to disaster.I'm doing with out antihistamine, steroid, so it's a hard way. Lets wish each other luck. I'm aloowed to make mistakes, I'm trying on myself. I only use things on my sone when I know it's safe. His reactions are true and simple and faster than mine. Once he has small patches on one hand, I treated his both hand, and both hands get worse, because my treatment was too dry, the damage was not eliminated. harmed skin is bed for ezxema.so i put the treatment in his bath, and gave him aloe whole body after words.and he seems better. Aloe is good thing, a friend doctor here in US told me this trick. We met at a Christian retreat just for once in a life time. Aloe alone small area is not a kill treatment. Aloe whole body might be a good idea for kids. one thing is for sure, aloe protects the skin.I introduce it to you, so you could add it. It's safe, could not be safer. I used aloe when I first had ezxema, it kills the itch fast, but could not stop from it to spread, maybe I did not do it whole bodily. Here is what I want to say:all treatment must be very large area, and must be very gentle, if the treatment will make the skin too wet, or too dry, actions must be taken to adjust the skin, and this action can not make mistake that fail your treatment. That's what I'm doing right now. Good luck to oyu and good luck to me.
I feel safe because if I ever make mistakes, I have my country doc's med there, I know I would be saved.
If you failed everything, I'm willing to bring some to you next time I go China, it can not be shipped. the bottle leaks, and chinese not aloow water to ship.have to get special shipping. I guess still doable, but lots of shipping fee maybe, but compare to dollar, might not be big. we're talking about suffering here. If I fail and suffer too much, I might have to choose to ship or go to him to get treated. But I have faith, for I'm not alone here, people like you give me strength.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (4)