CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 7 Days Of Answering Your EC Questions..

MontrealHomegrown Views: 4,453
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,886,530

Re: 7 Days Of Answering Your EC Questions..

Hey all, just I few things I want to add before getting to the questions:

-I eat only fruit everyday for breakfast. Then for lunch I eat 3 eggs fried with garlic and onions on 14 grain bread, I eat this EVERYDAY as a replacement for meat. I only eat a very small (deck of cards size) portion of chicken or beef once or twice per week if I even eat any at all. You should stick to eggs everyday in the beginning (fried eggs only).

-Organic extra virgin coconut oil is a MUST USE, I can't stress this enough.. you should be loading up on this stuff. Someone I was chatting with on FB a while back said just the coconut oil alone improved his lips greatly and a few others confirmed it. It's truly an amazing supplement, you can eat 5-8 spoons of this stuff per day its incredibly healthy!

-JUICING If you aren't doing it yet get on it! Not only are there a thousand benefits but I've confirmed that it slows the peeling cycle even if your still making other poor diet choices.

-Avoid White Sugar , white flour, soy milk, cheese, cows milk and low grade oils. *I'VE CONFIRMED 1000% THESE FLARE UP PEELING*

*also check the comments section, a few people posted success stories about how the protocol helped slow and even completely stop the peeling cycle. someone was even kind enough to share pictures! this is even more proof to suggest EC is a diet and lifestyle problem just like 98% of other sicknesses..*

--

Ok onto the questions..

--

fregasedo - not to doubt what your saying but you would be surprised by how many people tell me their diet is 'normal' or 'healthy'. in reality the average persons diet is very, VERY far from it, check the blog and see how closely your diet matches the one laid out.

--

laffingrass - I would just stick with very common fruits, vegetables, grains and eggs especially in the beginning.

Only when you've stopped the peeling cycle can you very slowly start introducing new foods to your diet and see how your body reacts to them. If they flare up your lips and start a heavy peeling cycle you know its a food to avoid forever.

As for the sauces, anything 100% natural or organic should be OK just read the ingredients to double check there's no diary, chemicals or added sugar.

Pretty much everything you need to avoid is listed on the blog, there's a whoooole bunch haha :)

--

sillylips - I healed from the inside out and don't believe in a topical cure. Only the body can heal itself, topical creams and lotions can at best hide the symptoms but wont ever cure you (IMO of course :)

Basically how progress happens is that the skin goes from thick and peeling multiple times per day to thin and peeling only once or twice a week until you stop peeling all together.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)