CureZone   Log On   Join
antibiotics and steroids are bad

michellekansas Views: 5,131
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,884,562

antibiotics and steroids are bad

It's more important for the kid to build up his own immune syatem that could fight . Antibiotics and steroids are the most toxic to the body. steroid makes skin grow faster, so your skin does not feel the damadge, once you stop it, the thinned skin will be more tender! Antibiotics is as bad as anything that cause the kid to have exzema, it just needs to build up more to show. That's why if you use one Antibiotic for a long time, you have to go and get another one.
my son had exzema before for a year, I used live apple cider vinegar in his bath, and put baby powder with zink oxide powder on it(the thing in diaper rash cream), no talc please!!!!! his exzema goes away in a year, he still get it , but not on the face, on the butt becuse he pee in bed some times, on the back of hand, because he does not wipe himself dry. let me know the ingredience, and I'll search if they are good or not.
apple cider venigar is the best antibiotic!believe me!as soon as my son has the first sign of exzema, I put him in ACV. and top with zink oxide. I strongly suggest you try it. Trust me, my son has exzema from 4month for a year.and now he got it too, and I got body exzema, severe severe, severe!compare to mine, his is side dish.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)