CureZone   Log On   Join
first things to do for cancer

ronalddishinger Views: 2,290
Published: 13 y

first things to do for cancer

My name is Ronald Dishinger--my website is http://www.biochemimbal-behavior.com
I sell nothing and represent no one. I offer this information to help you on your search for life.The first thing to do for cancer is to thank it for showing you your body is totally out of whack and you are still alive to fix it. Now the first thing is as all cancers are caused by diet, or the outside environment such as toxins that ignite genetic codes turned to a on position when maybe they should have been in off position or vice versa. Nutrients turn genes off and off if in correct doses for that individual because of our biochemical individuality. When you get information for example from a government agency that says 50mg vitamin C is all you need then you have to study the research of giants in the field such as Dr. Frederick Klenner. Then you have to remember nutrients are not just capsules, pill etc but all the foods we eat. So less than 10% fat in your entire daily intake. That means beans, fruits,grains,which allows circulating progenitor cells to work with very short lived nitric acid, a powerful gas, the only gas that has the healing power to clean out not only cholesterol and relieve you from the threat of heart disease but also to allow re-growth in the next cell duplication to be good cells - not part cells which we call cancer cells. And no dairy,animal- or even fish foods. This takes time- at least 3-4 weeks for the diet to work, and cancer cells to be replaced in 6 months to one year or more. So you have to do your homework on everything you put into your body- yes in the West we eat almost anything and we pay a huge price for it. Our thoughts as we go through the process of rebuilding are varied and each day we will see little things that give us clues that things are working. Exercise and constant circulation are paramount to circulating oxygen to every cell in the body including cancer cells- cancer cells hate oxygen and it will destroy them if given but natural means such as daily- not 3 times a week non-sense of 20 minutes per day for as long as you want to live. It is that important. Exercise also brings about the production of more circulating progenitor cells which clean up messes in our body and allow for new cells to replace damaged cells. If you can not exercise I suggest EECP 35 treatments to get your circulatory system working especially for heart damaged people and most insurance companies and medicare pays for it. And since 1991 doctors keep this EECP a complete secret because there is more money in open heart and stent surgeries. Even if I had no heart problems I would do EECP because of the value of blood-oxygen values. It will aid the speed at wish you recover from your cancer. Again knowledge is your answer.You must learn how cancer cells work- they do not want oyxgen with the good guys such as nitric oxide etc and if you cut off the blood supply to the cancer cells they will die. Sounds simple but requries literally thousands of enzymes (chemical igniters) to be in the correct sequence and have the proper nutrient to use right then.So absoultely no chemo or radiation therapies period- If you do or already have then the body has to work even harder to correct the added problems in spiteof your cancer. So you have diet,nutrients,exercise and now the last is the mind and its ability to control thoughts- yes thoughts of disease that you do not want are crucial to your well being- dong deep metitation- not some sophmoric non-sense will get you to a higher level of your being that allows you heart rate to slow down to maybe 42, the body does not have to work as hard and all things including circulating progenitor cells and nitric oxide do their jobs and you have health. Now do your reseacrh of nitric oxide. Circulating progenitor cells, nutrients, all foods you are planing to eat, what type of exercises are best for you. How to development deep meditation and the list goes on and on. Do not give over to any third party such as even a doctor to guide you through this maze- it is your individual responsibilty. Be very careful not to be misguided by so-called government data or others data- you must investigate completely each and every topic and stick with your desired plan- it will work but because we have biochemical individuality I can not say when. It will take you just minutes to pull up foods on the internt that you can eat but it will take you day after day to investgate nutrients and things such as circulating progenitor cells and the like and it will take you a long time to develop any usable meditation.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)