CureZone   Log On   Join
Non Secretor Status- Unlocking the Mystery of Body Burden

nonia Views: 11,818
Published: 13 years ago

Non Secretor Status- Unlocking the Mystery of Body Burden

Non Secretor Status-Unlocking the Mystery of Body Burden

Pretend and Show up or Show and Pretend. That’s what it takes to live as a minority in a world of predominantly secretors. Behind the scenes, where the non-secretor lurks and often hides, there is illness, weakness, insecurity, and a lack of confidence. During the times when a non-secretor might feel “normal”, something can change that feeling in a second. Eventually, the non-secretor learns to deal with that occurrence, while attempting to overcome it. “Something is not right” is felt most of the time which creates a separateness from others. It’s been referred to as “social autism”- I certainly GET THAT! Whenever I feel I have succumb to the latest bout of oxidative stress or “polluted feelings”, I wonder how or when I’ll ever return to activity, where people can count on me or where I can contribute. Recognizing that the bulk of my time, awareness and effort spent adjusting to, running from, adapting to, attacking, hating and yes, loving this untold, unknown world of secretor status, I hope that some of my experience shared here will bring awareness to the importance of knowing secretor status. I want someone with some knowledge and skills at the very least, to attempt to correlate all of the factors of being a non secretor which I believe, is a sea of dysfunction, into which most auto-immune problems float. It is my belief that if fully explored then revealed, a non-secretor status along with the blood type established at birth chould be treated as the MUCOSAL DISORDER it is, allowing families to begin developing protection of the mucosal barrier right away. Vaccines, artificial formulas and a diet including grains or sugar along with other “normal” choices would be ruled out right away as too harmful to the infant. Reducing the stress load within one’s ability would go far in delaying the medical/health event that occurs when the non-secretor’s burden reaches a crisis point. Given the importance of the gut lining as the point of entry to the body, mucosal in nature, it is my belief that in the life of every non-secretor, this cumulative event happens as a way to communicate to the person, “I’ve had enough abuse”. Although the secretor benefits from pure living as well, the non-secretor counts on it, having no protection in the blood antigen, therefore the pathogen or irritant has to go all the way into the body, at which time the immune system has to fight. The body burden begins at birth and it is my opinion, that when the immune system gets tired of fighting, warning bells go off. In other words, with enough oxidative stress on the mucosal barrier, a disease marker gets tripped or a derangement of process occurs or auto-immune disorders begin. It is my belief that ALL AUTO IMMUNE PROBLEMS OCCUR IN NONSECRETORS(20% of the population). For some, the crisis event(s) begins early, as in Autism. For others, it is a gradual demise as cells are compromised, given their mitochondrial weakness(maternally inherited- another plus or minus added on to the non-secretor). If the gut/mitochondrial inheritance factors are favorable for better health, the damage and/or event for the non secretor might take longer to manifest but it will happen. I liken the process to driving a car at 45 mph along with the rest of the drivers, who are driving at 55 mph. Along comes the pathogens or harm to the cell at 50mph. Eventually, the individual is overtaken by a health crisis.
As a child, I inherited a weak gastrointestinal tract from my mother. Aside from her own non secretor status, no doubt the mercury fillings she had and the ones placed in my mouth beginning at age 5 contributed to my own damage over the years. I was a “guinea pig” patient for a dental school during my childhood, spending hours for the students who repeated many questionable medical practices in my mouth. All of these events, damaging anybody really, wreak havoc for the non secretor. Like a sponge, the non secretor’s cells soak it up, releasing little of the byproduct processed, storing up numerous toxins. So, not only are the cell borders blurry and get further damaged by life itself, the body burden storage of toxins reaches limitations, leading to crises events. So BOOM, the first one for me came along in 9th grade, when I went into the hospital for arthritic symptoms, which was never diagnosed but given the possibility tag of Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis. Looking back, it could have been the beginning of Lyme Disease, or countless other co-infections that eventually came to me. Prior to this time, I noticed that hair spray or spray starch went into my nasal passage, right into my lungs (the sponge-like mucosal cell effect). I had digestion problems and knew that when filling out forms, I shouldn’t lie and say my health was excellent. Intuitive or sensitive awareness? Either works for the non-secretor. Recognizing the subtleties in life, non secretors are the sensitive ones of this world. Spending much of the time avoiding fumes and allergens, we try to get to the bottom of our problems. “If I can get rid of the bacteria, the metals can leave” or vice versa becomes our calling for those of us who try. Many of us blog away what works and doesn’t work, never really knowing where we stand. Although frustrated often and throwing pity parties here and there, the determination to be healthy never goes away, for me anyway. The twenties brought ulcers, the thirties-chronic fatigue/bacterial infections/metals and the forties-more of the same along with some manic exercise (adrenal fatigue stage 2 right?) along with better eating habits. A few years were ok here and there, however as one problem seemed to lessen, another picked up speed. Fighting back with the support of my family and thousands of dollars, I became a student, consumer and practitioner on numerous health practices(some good/some not). I love what I know now as a result, but wish I could undo some of the oxidative damage caused by the wrong supplement combination or practice. If I could start again, all the methods of detox would be in moderation seeing how so much of it causes more distress. I’ve gotten much better at determining when my body is in assault stage, so that I can quickly turn from oxygen supportive health, like raw foods, to less oxygenated, more healing cooked vegetables, taking it easy on the system. If I don’t make that switch carefully, more damage occurs. An analogy that works for me: imagine people in the deep end, doing the doggie paddle in a pool of toxicity for hours. Only the secretors have life jackets. Can EVERYONE survive? Generally yes. But the non secretors get tired and have to go under a few times, clogging receptors with toxins and becoming greatly fatigued . Another example: Can a first string football team play an entire game? Yes but with some physical injury most likely. The non secretor accumulates fast, excreting slowly. Now in my fifties, I’ve experienced the highest highs and lowest lows, in that I’ve learned how to lessen body burden successfully, unloading some of the clogged receptor sites and feeling the benefit, however, the sustained damage or wear and tear of killing pathogens is deeper, thereby worsened. For me, there have been a few really dark moments, such as my heart almost stopping due to insufficient potassium(minerals overall). What used to be the “burn” as I called it, now is below the gut wall, leaving me really close to sepsis without some real great care. As usual, light follows dark moments and the revelations coming to me have been profound. I am blessed by life’s training and IMO, such is the life of many non secretors.

We non secretors are the barometer of our times, reflecting the world’s choices as well. The cause for better nature and nurture resides in heart of the non secretor who is awakened by the changes in our times. We got wise to mainstream thinking long ago, as it probably left us first. Alternative health practices, some that work, others that don’t, opened our eyes, followed by lots instinctual living, helping us survive in a toxic world. My instincts know that the NWO is upon us, affecting “soft kill” which is really felt by those of us deemed weak. The appalling activities occurring behind the scenes and on purpose are perverse and damnable. When I get really angry about the siege we’re experiencing, and feel others are not, I’m incensed because it feelsl like the non secretors are the test dummies in the world. The pathogens and illnesses delivered to all people will continue. The environment in which we live today is making it very difficult for anyone to thrive. Never has it been more important to be strong for our own sake as well as for the wellness in this world than now. My prayer to our Creator is that we speak courageously now, rather than never. Recently, I’ve felt compelled by the Holy Spirit to write what I know but avoided it. Several doors have closed on some opportunities and I’ve felt a bit lost. My daughter is struggling with some health problems and after a visit with her, sharing some things I knew about recovery, I was awakened during my sleep that night by the truth. She can’t begin recovery without removing the cause of her problems. In her case, I know it is a medication. After writing this change of direction to her, I felt I had ripped off a bandage. Tears have flowed as I write what I know to be true in my life, maybe for others too. Although the message of my life as a non secretor is about cause, I’m concerned about removing the cause of the disease in our nation too. Our country can’t recover without addressing cause of its malaise. I don’t like to speak in front of a group but I can write about this truth here and now. Later, I’m writing our congressmen and senators about protecting our rights to consume supplements of our choosing, a potential threat to our lives if lost! Even if the system is unfixable, I have to start somewhere, addressing CAUSE somewhere! We have all been silent for too long, therefore will all soon be silenced! Whatever happens to me, I am going to tell the truth!
There are many blessings that come to those of us who are non secretors. Often we are the sickest yet potentially some of the healthiest people, for those who make their choices, using consciousness and faith. The non secretor has an advantage in the way of instant karma. Typically, because life isn’t so smooth, we’re not brats either as our choices present immediate results. It’s important not to judge others because they seem to have it easy. Empathy comes from experiencing lows and recognizing how bad things could be in anyone’s life. In other words, living consciously is important and those of us who are awakened, understand. My hope in sharing what I know is that the sooner the awareness of secretor status, the better the outcome.

Nonia

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.055 sec, (6)