CureZone   Log On   Join
Could this be aluminum detox?

user004 Views: 5,988
Published: 13 y

Could this be aluminum detox?

I've been getting red sores and cysts in my armpits after I stopped using aluminum containing deoderants, not every day, but repeatedly. A large and very painful cyst appeared this morning that wasn't there yesterday. I just use baking soda and/or virgin coconut oil as a deoderant. I can't help but wonder if this is a detox from the years of aluminum poisoning in my armpits (heavy metal test did show high aluminum poisoning). If so, I guess it is a good thing, though uncomfortable. On the other hand, if it is just a bad reaction to my homemade deoderant, then I'm suffering needlessly. Anybody else have a similar reaction after getting off regular deoderants? Anything help to get rid of the problem?

Commercial aluminum free deoderants have too much alcohol in them, they burn my skin, so I can't use them, plus they don't work for me. The salt rocks don't work for me either. Baking soda/virgin coconut oil work better than even the aluminum filled deoderants. The oil alone is more soothing when I have the red sores, but doesn't work all day. Any other ideas on alcohol free and aluminum free deoderants, homemade or commercial, that work?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)