CureZone   Log On   Join
Take time and effort to prepare fresh and wholesome meals

hagel123 Views: 997
Published: 13 y

Take time and effort to prepare fresh and wholesome meals

“Where does our food come from?” That is a great question I bet most of us have never thought about or have no idea where it comes from. In today’s society, fast, easy, and cheap is what works for our busy schedules. If we really knew what we were eating in our food though, I think we would make more of an effort to take the time to prepare fresh, wholesome meals, preferably from local organic sources. Just because the FDA approves certain methods of food processing doesn’t necessarily mean that it is healthy. More likely it just means that it probably won’t kill you or the majority of the population. Sounds quite appetizing, huh? I would encourage everyone to take a closer look at their eating habits and diet and make changes where possible to eat less processed foods. Local organic products are also a great way to eat healthier and support farmers and businesses in your area.

This is Dr. Kyle Hagel of Affinity Medical Group Center and I'm a newbie here. To help you get out of pain, restore and rehabilitate your spine to further your health and wellness and give you the best nutrition advises are one of our main objectives.

Thanks and have a wonderful day ahead.

Dr. Hagel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)